986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Good week for car sightings. (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/58986-good-week-car-sightings.html)

pony13ca 10-01-2015 08:33 AM

Good week for car sightings.
 
I saw a Carrera GT earlier this week, and a really nice Modena passed me yesterday morning. Went out to dinner last night, and this was parked outside the restaurant. Plate was ok2drool



http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1443713533.jpg
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1443713558.jpg

Porsche9 10-01-2015 04:39 PM

I should have taken a picture but at the Rennsport Reunion they had 7 or 8 918s lined up outside the PCA hospitality building.

Joe B 10-01-2015 05:48 PM

So what is it? Do people not know, or do they expect everyone else to?

Pdwight 10-01-2015 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porsche9 (Post 468501)
I should have taken a picture but at the Rennsport Reunion they had 7 or 8 918s lined up outside the PCA hospitality building.

OMG I would like to see just one in person...there is a Carrera GT at a local dealership....but no 918

Racer Boy 10-01-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe B (Post 468505)
So what is it? Do people not know, or do they expect everyone else to?

It's a Crown Victoria!

tommy583 10-01-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe B (Post 468505)
So what is it? Do people not know, or do they expect everyone else to?

Looks like a new Buick to me.

spinedoc 10-01-2015 08:56 PM

Lamborghini isn't it? Aventa?

Retroman1969 10-02-2015 03:26 AM

It looks like a Lambo Aventador to me! (Either that or the new hybrid electric F150)
Pure sexy either way.
I'd also love to see just one 918 in person.

CoBeerToad 10-02-2015 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommy583 (Post 468512)
Looks like a new Buick to me.

I think this wins the internet today

Joe B 10-02-2015 06:32 AM

"Looks like a new Buick to me."

"It's a Crown Victoria!"


Nice to know I'm not the only ignorant one around here :p!

Racer Boy 10-02-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe B (Post 468525)
"Looks like a new Buick to me."

"It's a Crown Victoria!"


Nice to know I'm not the only ignorant one around here :p!

I'm not ignorant - I'm certain that is a Crown Vic!

pony13ca 10-02-2015 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retroman1969 (Post 468520)
It looks like a Lambo Aventador to me! (Either that or the new hybrid electric F150)
Pure sexy either way.
I'd also love to see just one 918 in person.

You win the prize. It is an Aventador! Sexy as hell!!

BYprodriver 10-02-2015 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pony13ca (Post 468536)
You win the prize. It is an Aventador! Sexy as hell!!

1st time I saw one of these I thought I had double vision! I was driving down Canon drive in Beverly Hills, 2 Avendators leaving valet pickup at the same time. Both of them going down the street with engines shrieking at high rpm, sounded like a Formula 1 race!

tomonomics 10-02-2015 09:24 AM

I saw a black matte Aventador in Miami a few weeks back, incredibly sinister looking just parked at the curb.

Crappy and rainy in New York last night, but I spied this McLaren in Midtown. We walked three blocks to the restaurant and he was still 100 yards behind us in traffic, so I didn't get to hear anything over 2k RPM.

http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1443802995.jpg


http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1443803028.jpg


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website