Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2014, 08:14 AM   #1

Garage
trying to locate Carpet dye Boxster Red M30?

I want to re-dye my carpets they are quite faded. I have Boxster Red interior trim code "MA" carpet color code is "M30". When I look at the color codes on the leather magic website the Boxster Red is more of a brownish. When I contacted them they did not know what M30 code was. I have a 99 Boxster base I live in USA. Can anyone give me some idea on what to order to re-dye my carpet? I just want to re-fresh it because of the fading. When I look at the color examples on the leather magic site it almost looks like the Chestnut color is close. I am not locked into leather magic if someone can recommend another brand that is reasonably priced I will consider it.

Old 08-15-2014, 09:35 AM   #2

There was a member here several months ago that re-dye his red carpets. Looked stellar. I'll try searcing for the thread.

To me, M30 is a suspension code.
Flavor 987S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:40 AM   #3

Garage
I found the thread. He used Boxster Red from leathermagic so I will give it a try.
THANKS!