986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Rally north america (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/53165-rally-north-america.html)

mountainman 07-11-2014 02:30 PM

Rally north america

Just rolled into pueblo, co and finished a 2300 mile rally that began Monday in martinsburg, wv. Of the 75 cars registered, we had 4 porsches. What a blast. we had a super time and raised around $110K for MS research. Awards banquet tonight and tomorrow jeeping in the rockies for a couple of weeks. More info and pics when we return home.

BruceH 07-11-2014 03:11 PM

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics!

PorscheBound 07-12-2014 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainman (Post 409605)
Just rolled into pueblo, co and finished a 2300 mile rally that began Monday in martinsburg, wv. Of the 75 cars registered, we had 4 porsches. What a blast. we had a super time and raised around $110K for MS research. Awards banquet tonight and tomorrow jeeping in the rockies for a couple of weeks. More info and pics when we return home.

There is a guy on youtube who is from VA. His youtube name is ThatDudeInBlue. He drives a newer "smurf" Blue GT mustang. You definitely had to have seen him because I also follow him on Instagram and he posted several pictures with Boxsters in the background. His name is David, he will do a video of it in the next week or so. I will post it in this thread because I am sure we will see some Porsche footage. So with that said I probably saw YOUR Boxster in some of his Instagram Pics.

mountainman 07-15-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PorscheBound (Post 409709)
There is a guy on youtube who is from VA. His youtube name is ThatDudeInBlue. He drives a newer "smurf" Blue GT mustang. You definitely had to have seen him because I also follow him on Instagram and he posted several pictures with Boxsters in the background. His name is David, he will do a video of it in the next week or so. I will post it in this thread because I am sure we will see some Porsche footage. So with that said I probably saw YOUR Boxster in some of his Instagram Pics.

We saw a lot of the blue mustang this week. Be interested to see the video. We are 3400 miles from home now and have that much and more before we are home. Car has performed flawlessly. Doing a week of offroading in Colorado before heading home. Pics when we get home.

Perfectlap 07-15-2014 01:27 PM

I don't think I've driven 3400 miles all year. But congrats on making the most of your Porsche!
Rallys are fun when you're surrounded by other cool cars.