986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Morbid, but important! (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/5213-morbid-but-important.html)

RandallNeighbour 02-25-2006 07:52 PM

Morbid, but important!

OK, I have given my wife this web forum's web address, and my name and password. Should anything happen to me, I want her to log in and let all of you, my good cyber buddies and fellow P-car owners know that I am enjoying that big cellestial track in the heaven.

I plan to live a very long, happy life, by the way... I just had this thought the other day. if I died, no one would find out if I didn't make a point of telling my wife to tell you all.

If one of you passed away, I'd sure like to know about it. So don't haul off and die before instructing a loved one how to let us all know you're no longer with us!

You're probably thinking "what a very odd thread."

Well, when I started on this forum nearly two years ago, there was a forum moderator who passed away and no one here knew about it for a long time. His screen name was "mjbliemel". He was really helpful to me in those first days of ownership, and I still miss him today. He died of cancer from what I read.

nautiquelfe 02-25-2006 08:49 PM

That's a sad thought. You'd absolutely be missed.

markk 02-26-2006 12:08 AM

Unique but not so strange at all.

Sorry to hear about mjbiemel though :-(

Mark.

MLegere 02-26-2006 02:05 AM

Randall,

Leave it to you to bring home some reality. :cheers:

Brucelee 02-26-2006 06:18 AM

Good point Randall.

Thanks

Biz-z Z 02-26-2006 06:58 AM

Randall,

As you know, I have been at this forum for only a short while. However, in that period of time you have impressed me as being an auto enthusiast of the first magnitude, as well as an incredibly bright and caring gentleman who continuously advances the collegial atmosphere we all enjoy. Naturally, we would not want to lose you or any member of our small community.

That said, I’m calling divs on Randall’s Boxster! :D

BadBoyS 02-26-2006 10:14 AM

That said, I’m calling divs on Randall’s Boxster!

Thats awesome....\

True what you said Randall. I see myself addicted to getting information off the site. I check at work and at home. I am new to the site but have always been treated like a family member here. I never join a Forum before and this has been excellent. There is so much good input that it will be sad to wonder why someone isn't there anymore.

:cheers:

denverpete 02-27-2006 02:17 PM

I just figured you come back to haunt us all....