986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Autozone has Boxster S calipers for $105? (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/51142-autozone-has-boxster-s-calipers-%24105.html)

itsnotanova 03-12-2014 06:46 PM

Autozone has Boxster S calipers for $105?

A customer of mine told me that Autozone has brake calipers listed for $105 on their website. I thought he was crazy, but I went on there and it's listed! I can't believe they are listed for $105 with a $35 core charge. There has to be a mistake? I'm half tempted to buy a set and see what shows up.

mr2ace 03-12-2014 06:56 PM

Duralast Reman/Brake Caliper - Front

This product is a fit for your:
2001 Porsche Boxster 3.2L SFI DOHC 6cyl
Part Number: D3588
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
(0 reviews)

Pick Up In Store:
Order in Store
Ship To Home:
Special OrderShips within 1 business days.

Live chat by BoldChat
Price: $104.99
Core:
$35.00
Total: $139.99
ADD TO CART
Hot Deals & Savings
FREE Shipping
On orders $75 or Greater and FREE Shipping to APO, FPO, DPO addresses. See Details
Features & Benefits Reviews Vehicle Fitment
Features & Benefits

To increase customer satisfaction, Cardone s Friction Choice calipers include all the hardware needed for installation. As a result, the service dealer can offer the highest quality parts and be assured the job will be done right the first time. This is not limited to their most popular part numbers, but every caliper is equipped with complete and consistent hardware. Cardone s hardware allows for quick and easy installation because you no longer need to search for replacement components or reuse old hardware. In addition, all rear parking brake hardware is installed and lubricated. The Cardone dedication to quality and consistency is supported in their focus on facilitating caliper installation and offering you flexibility. With the freedom now available to choose whatever friction is desired, Friction Choice calipers can be tailored to meet your needs. This winning combination of quality, consistency, and flexibility is another example of how Cardone helps drive your business.

Replace Brake Calipers with Friction Choice Calipers, Unloaded, Semi-loaded | CARDONE

986_c6 03-12-2014 07:13 PM

Oe should be Brembos...you probably cannot even buy the pistons for that price.

healthservices 03-13-2014 11:02 AM

You still need the correct hub and rotor to mount to if you are converting. For you it may not be a big deal, for the rest of us... well

Muzzle of Bees 03-13-2014 12:02 PM

The Autozone website lists them as remanufactured. The Cardone website says that Cardone "reverse engineers" the failed part/s and makes them better or equal to original.

rp17 03-13-2014 07:35 PM

Was a autozone sometime back and ask if they carried the spark plugs for the Boxster S. Couple of clicks on the computer and they said they could have them there in a couple of days. Price was better than the ones I had on order too. They had both the Bosch and the NGK.

runjmc2 03-18-2014 07:43 AM

I used rotors from autozone when I did my brakes. They fit/work fine and where a good bit cheaper and with free shipping.

lkchris 03-18-2014 05:28 PM

When it's from China it's less expensive.