Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #1

Cool 996 wing/spoiler

A little "off-section", but what's the best looking 996 (911) rear wing in your opinion?

With kind regards, Jonathan.

HolmaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolmaN View Post
A little "off-section", but what's the best looking 996 (911) rear wing in your opinion?

With kind regards, Jonathan.
I favor the double deck "taco spoiler" found on the early 996 factory aerokits and the GT3 spoiler found on the 2004/2005 996 GT3.

I'm very much a fan of the 996. I think it's a tremendous value for only a few thousand dollars more than our 986 Boxsters. And to me, the maintenance and repair issues are no greater than on the Boxster.

We have the discussion on the differences between the two cars with mixed feelings, but like several of the guys here, I own both models and have the fortune to have the best of both worlds.

I think the 996 really stands out and looks much more aggresive w/ the factory aerokit.

Rick