986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Johnny Danger Action Keychain: Attention Yellow Boxster Owners ! (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/47570-johnny-danger-action-keychain-attention-yellow-boxster-owners.html)

Johnny Danger 08-06-2013 04:16 PM

Johnny Danger Action Keychain: Attention Yellow Boxster Owners !

1 Attachment(s)
I've decided to put some of the exclusive Johnny Danger Action Keychains up for grabs to members of the forum. The next one up for dibs is the limited edition "action yellow". To win, a member must currently own a yellow boxster (or any yellow Porsche for that matter) and be able to guess the serial number of the Dangermobile ! With the power of the internet, apparently the previous trivia questions weren't difficult enough. :)

WARNING: The Johnny Danger Action Keychain is known to possess special powers beyond that which science and nature can explain. Those who have experienced it's power first hand, have likened it to an altered state of driving excitement and divine being ! Behold the power of the Johnny Danger Action Keychain !!!!!!!!!

thstone 08-06-2013 04:28 PM

Is it safe to have all seven of those in one place at the same time? That's a lot of mojo!

evo-r 08-06-2013 04:31 PM

Now that's tough... :eek:

Johnny Danger 08-06-2013 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thstone (Post 356038)
Is it safe to have all seven of those in one place at the same time? That's a lot of mojo!

So far I've able to keep things under control.

dbear61 08-06-2013 08:06 PM

I don't own a yellow Porsche, but if I had a yellow Johnny Danger Action Keychain, I might go out and get one!

Therefore, I guess 99JDAK1965(-39^1/2)SY

DBear

Coffinhunter 08-07-2013 03:22 AM

This is one of those times I am glad that I do not own a yellow Boxster. If I did, I would have to try and guess the VIN of the Dangermobile. Now let's just say I were able to guess that. Sure I would get a JD keychain, but I also think I would have a very secret agency hunting me down as I am sure that is strictly classified information.

paulv 08-07-2013 08:01 AM

Due to the exclusiveness of the Dangermobile, it doesn't have a conventional VIN like the rest of us, but a hand-written (by Dr Ferri Porsche back when...) engraved identification: "Gefahr-Kraftwagen" on the VIN plate.

Don't even ask..... yes, it is engraved in yellow.

Regards,
paul...

Johnny Danger 08-07-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulv (Post 356139)
Due to the exclusiveness of the Dangermobile, it doesn't have a conventional VIN like the rest of us, but a hand-written (by Dr Ferri Porsche back when...) engraved identification: "Gefahr-Kraftwagen" on the VIN plate.

Don't even ask..... yes, it is engraved in yellow.

Regards,
paul...

Getting warmer !

paulv 08-07-2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 356151)
Getting warmer !

In that case, the VIN is "Dangermobile".

Regards,
paul...

madmods 08-07-2013 10:52 AM

no legs, no arms, bloody hell.... even the head is missing. What a perfect little friend this could be.

RE VIN, can you give me a clue?!

particlewave 08-07-2013 11:49 AM

I feel cheated :(

Johnny Danger 08-07-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by particlewave (Post 356194)
I feel cheated :(

There was a beautiful "action white" JD Keychain up for grabs yesterday. Unforuttely it went quick. Oh well, there might be others forthcoming :)

Johnny Danger 08-07-2013 06:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
New challenge ! Name the actor, the movie he was featured in, and the title of his role :)
No cheating via the internet ! :troll:

Spinnaker 08-07-2013 07:10 PM

John Phillip Law
Barbarella
Pygar the angel

I saw the movie in the theater in 1968!

Edit: Wait a minute, does he look like...........Johnny?

RawleyD 08-07-2013 11:23 PM

No idea who the guy is in the pic.. but I would love to win that Action Yellow Keychain :)

Johnny Danger 08-08-2013 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnaker (Post 356262)
John Phillip Law
Barbarella
Pygar the angel

I saw the movie in the theater in 1968!

Edit: Wait a minute, does he look like...........Johnny?

We have a winner !

madmods 08-08-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 356286)
We have a winner !

pffff..... I'm a WINNER too okay

Johnny Danger 08-09-2013 05:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Due to a technicality, the contest for the Johnny Danger "action yellow" keychain is back on. Here's the challenge question: Where do Tangerine's clothes come from ? Remember, the winner has to own a yellow Porsche in order to be eligible to compete !

Behold the power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickinduncan 08-09-2013 06:05 PM

Yeah, well, this is all fine and dandy. When are you going to offer a challenge to us arctic silver owners or do I have to get my solicitor (lawyer to you Americans ) involved? He also owns an arctic silver P car, albeit a new one. Or, if you want to for go legal action, you could just send me one in my colour of choice . - which would be the one with the biggest headlights.
I await your reply.

Johnny Danger 08-09-2013 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickinduncan (Post 356602)
Yeah, well, this is all fine and dandy. When are you going to offer a challenge to us arctic silver owners or do I have to get my solicitor (lawyer to you Americans ) involved? He also owns an arctic silver P car, albeit a new one. Or, if you want to for go legal action, you could just send me one in my colour of choice . - which would be the one with the biggest headlights.
I await your reply.

It's F. Lee Bailey all over the place !