Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
Homeboy981

Garage
Hey BOXSTERS….we ARE Meeting Again!

Please see our posting under 'Regional Clubs and Associations' and go to my post under the title "North Texas Boxster Enthusiasts Meet..." (I know it's NOT the first time but it WILL BE the BEST time) so plan to be there!

…we are getting together on December 1st, 2012 at noon!

Make sure you attend….even IF you don't live in DFW! It will be something you do NOT want to miss!

Lots of Boxsters, lots of fun….and we are even getting some work done too!

And COOL DEALS!
We have special pricing on QUALITY GOODIES for our membership!! We can even make you an Honorary Member so you can keep track of us AND get access to these 'Special Deals'! PM me for info if you need help.

In the meantime, make it over to the little-used area of our forum, and plan be there and HAVE FUN!

I can't wait! :dance:

Old 11-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #2

Garage
I'll be flying in on the "Danger Bird" !
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #3

Garage
The thread Mark is referring to:

http://986forum.com/forums/regional-clubs-associations/37953-north-texas-boxster-enthusiasts-meet-1st-time-2.html#post313908

I think it's a great workshop as a lot of people neglect their brakes. Optimally, brakes should be flushed every year, but some people go two, five, seven years, and beyond without ever doing so. When was the last time you flushed? Just bring your own brake fluid, and we'll have a blast! Lunch won't be served since we're hosting at TopSpeed rather than a member's house, but there will still be a lot of conversation and learning during this workshop and meet. I will be personally sending out more information as more comes along.

Kenny Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote