986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Great German Engineering (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/35826-great-german-engineering.html)

brian325is 06-08-2012 09:17 AM

Great German Engineering
 
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1339175733.jpg
The perfect spot for a six pack. Safe and secure.

ekam 06-08-2012 09:22 AM

Or wine.

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/...63979012_n.jpg

DFW02S 06-08-2012 01:10 PM

I guess all your good taste is in cars!
Corona?
Yellow Trail?

Please guys!
;)

Johnny Danger 06-08-2012 02:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brands that never fail to please !

thstone 06-08-2012 02:33 PM

Throw a 6-pack of this in the frunk and you can't lose...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/.../colt45web.jpg

Burg Boxster 06-08-2012 02:47 PM

:barf:



I have a hangover just from looking at all that...



;) :cheers:

Kenny Boxster 06-08-2012 03:00 PM

Haha, made me smile. :)

Johnny Danger 06-08-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thstone (Post 293335)
Throw a 6-pack of this in the frunk and you can't lose...

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/.../colt45web.jpg

Ah, Billy Dee . Now there's a lady's man who could bend razor blades with his buttocks in his prime !!

LAP1DOUG 06-08-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brian325is (Post 293279)
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1339175733.jpg
The perfect spot for a six pack. Safe and secure.

You need some Spaten in there dude...

Jager 06-08-2012 06:21 PM

OMG you guys are lightweights... Here is why the Boxster frunk was engineered the way it is.
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1339208388.jpg

This is how the Jäger rolls.

ekam 06-08-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jager (Post 293369)
OMG you guys are lightweights... Here is why the Boxster frunk was engineered the way it is.
http://986forum.com/forums/uploads01...1339208388.jpg

This is how the Jäger rolls.

A rubbermaid case for chilled ammunition I see.

Jager 06-08-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekam (Post 293370)
A rubbermaid case for chilled ammunition I see.

No, the ammo is in the red case behind the spare.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website