986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Looking for forum member Tawheed (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/33900-looking-forum-member-tawheed.html)

coolbreeze551 02-16-2012 01:57 PM

Looking for forum member Tawheed

I am looking to get into contact with forum member Tawheed. I tried PMing him but he may have sold his Boxster and not frequent this site anymore. Does anyone have an email address of phone number? TIA

madmods 02-17-2012 01:49 AM

If he sold the car, you said it yourself, very unlikely he is going to oblige any warranty to whatever deal you guys had at the time! mouhaha

If it's for another matter then surely we'd all like to know what it is for you are looking for him (him/her?!) :dance:

This forum is filled up with cops and other authority depts... careful there huh! Besides…. It’s always a bit spooky to see strangers-looking-up-strangers on the web

Johnny Danger 02-17-2012 04:04 AM

You might be able to contact him on 6speed . In the past, he use to toil over there as
well .

coolbreeze551 02-17-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madmods (Post 278493)
If he sold the car, you said it yourself, very unlikely he is going to oblige any warranty to whatever deal you guys had at the time! mouhaha

If it's for another matter then surely we'd all like to know what it is for you are looking for him (him/her?!) :dance:

This forum is filled up with cops and other authority depts... careful there huh! Besides…. It’s always a bit spooky to see strangers-looking-up-strangers on the web

You seem to be making some inaccurate assumptions madmods and you sound paranoid. Just so no one thinks I am looking for tawheed for anything other than to talk. I am looking to get in touch with him about an item he was selling on the forum a few months back and I am looking to see if he still has it for sale. We live somewhat close to one another and it could be a very easy transaction. I am not looking for retribution for a bogus sale or whatever madmods is implying.

madmods 02-17-2012 08:09 AM

Sorry man, you didn't seriously think I was serious i.e. mouhaha?!

still good to know why you are flesh-searching on the web. Well documented, and better chance for you one of Tawheed old mate will pass his contact info ;)

I'm getting even more intrigued, what item did he had a few months ago? mouhahahah!!

Johnny Danger 02-17-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolbreeze551 (Post 278552)
You seem to be making some inaccurate assumptions madmods and you sound paranoid. Just so no one thinks I am looking for tawheed for anything other than to talk. I am looking to get in touch with him about an item he was selling on the forum a few months back and I am looking to see if he still has it for sale. We live somewhat close to one another and it could be a very easy transaction. I am not looking for retribution for a bogus sale or whatever madmods is implying.

Are you by any chance looking for his Fabspeed race exhaust ?

coolbreeze551 02-17-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 278565)
Are you by any chance looking for his Fabspeed race exhaust ?

Yes and now I am afraid you're going to tell me that it has been sold? :(
I tried looking through his posts and didn't see one that said "sold"....

Johnny Danger 02-17-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolbreeze551 (Post 278575)
Yes and now I am afraid you're going to tell me that it has been sold? :(
I tried looking through his posts and didn't see one that said "sold"....

Actually, last I knew he still had it .

coolbreeze551 02-17-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Danger (Post 278600)
Actually, last I knew he still had it .

YAY!! That's great as we are in the same province and possibly the same city. If only I had his contact info I could strike a deal with the chap. Hopefully someone notices this thread and can PM me his email or something.

Thanks for that Johnny :cheers: