Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #1

Question for Porltland, OR members - Matrix Integrated vs. Stuttgart Autotech

I'm planning on getting some preventive maintenance done on the 2000 base Boxster I just bought a couple of weeks ago. I sent inquires out and got various quotes. Both Matrix Integrated and Stuttgart Autotech responded promptly and are close in price, but not sure which one to choose because I really don't have any experience with either. For the Portland members, has anyone used either shop and which would you recommend.

Thanks in advance (Mahalos)

jrcui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #2

Garage
I am also from Portland and would be interested in what you find out. I have heard very good things about Stuttgart Autotech but don't know anything about Matrix Integrated. I have never used either however. Sunset is actually reasonable for a dealership and that is who I use for my 04 Boxster. Some years ago with another Porsche, I used Marque Motors on Macadam Ave. (just down the street from Matrix) with great success, and have thought about giving them a try again. Have you contacted them? Make sure you let us know what you find out as they may be a more convenient location than Sunset. Sunset is the place to buy parts as they are usually the cheapest for OEM parts. Good luck with the new to you Boxster.

Pirate50 is offline   Reply With Quote