Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2003, 04:01 PM   #1
nez
Forum Member

Another new member!

not sure if you have any australian members..but you do now

I'm the very proud owner of a midnight blue MY03 Boxster S manual. So far, only 2000 kms on the clock but I'm hoping to take her out more...

This is a nice site you have here...we don't have an equivalent in australia so I guess I'll have to hang out here

I'm hoping to post picks of my baby soon..

nez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 04:06 AM   #2

Talking Welcome to the Board

Tell us about the Porsche community in your part of the world. Is there a Porsche club? Do you enjoy any Porsche related magazines, autocross, track days, etc. Look forward to hearing from you. I am located North of Boston, Massachusetts and manage to enjoy my car year round despite the sometimes rough winters. TTYL
William Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2003, 02:31 PM   #3
nez
Forum Member

well....porsche's are over priced in australia - a 911 will set u back about 90K US and a boxster S 70K US.

There are porsche clubs in each of the states within australia - well, at least in the 3 major states...it's easy to dig up their urls. They organise meets and track days which I've heard are a lot of fun (I'm yet to attend one).

nez is offline   Reply With Quote