986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Litronics Advice (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/3020-litronics-advice.html)

RENNX 06-28-2005 04:37 PM

Litronics Advice

Help!
Has anyone ever had a problem with their retrofit xenon headlights not functioning correctly? All my lights worked fine but recently I noticed the main headlights were not coming on, not even a flicker. I was curious if behind the headlight switch their could be a bad connection where it turns? Or is their a relay that could be blown? I checked all the fuses aleady. Is there a main wire that could've come undone where the lights are installed that is strictly for the headlights? If I call Porsche are they going to say I am screwed?! :eek:

ANY information will be very much appreciated.

Euphoria 09-25-2006 03:09 AM

Litronic Problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by RENNX
Help!
Has anyone ever had a problem with their retrofit xenon headlights not functioning correctly? All my lights worked fine but recently I noticed the main headlights were not coming on, not even a flicker. I was curious if behind the headlight switch their could be a bad connection where it turns? Or is their a relay that could be blown? I checked all the fuses aleady. Is there a main wire that could've come undone where the lights are installed that is strictly for the headlights? If I call Porsche are they going to say I am screwed?! :eek:

Hi RENNX,

I currently have the same problem. The dealership told me i need to get a new light switch. What did you do to solve the problem? did you need to change the switch?

Your feedback would be appreciated because i have my doubts about what the dealership are telling me.

Thank you,
Euphoria

jeffsquire 09-25-2006 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RENNX
Help!

What is the year and specific model of your car?