Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 03:27 PM   #1

Garage
we lost a young member of the racing community.

its a sad day when we lose a fellow racer and motorsports enthusiast. yes he was of the two wheel variety but we are all a family of thrill seekers living life to the fullest.

this little guy was very skilled its its a tragic loss for us sports fans and his family.

if you have the mind you can read the comments but it makes my blood boil to see what so many people think about the topic.

personally I wish I had the opportunity to live like he did, and given the chance I will afford that opportunity to my kids someday.

it just seems a spit in the face to him that they will use his death to try to destroy his dream. seems ironic and twisted to me.

Heres the link on fox news.

so keep the little guy in your thoughts and for all you religious in your prayers.

Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #2

This was the first year I skipped the MotoGP at Indy, and I'm kinda glad I did. From where I sit, this accident would have occurred right in front of me.

What a tragedy.
Old 08-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #3

Very sad indeed...he loved what he was doing. If we don't start them young, how will they ever reach their potential? I didn't get behind the wheel of a competitive race car until I was 40 years old...an old geezer like Michael Schumacher.

PCA DE Instructor circa '95
jmatta is offline   Reply With Quote