Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 09:06 AM   #21

My father buys a lot of cars out of state. He has used FedEx for the last five, they're fully insured and you can track the car by calling their 800 number. Not a single incident in the past five cars he's used them for. He had a motorcycle shipped from upstate NY that took almost 3 weeks to get here. He didn't use FedEx that time though.

yellowboxster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #22

I found a great company on movecars.com. They are taking it from southern Missouri up to the Montana-Canada border for $700. That was the best deal I found and it is a heck of a deal. After pickup only takes about 3-5 days. PM me if you want more details about the name of the company or phone number.
coolbreeze551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #23

Read the fine print!!

Make sure that you read the fine print on your transport agreement so that you don't look like a tool when you're complaining to the company about how your car was supposed to be picked up yesterday and they point out that on the agreement it states that the carrier has a window of 10 days to pick up and deliver beginning on the first available pick up date. Just a heads up for those out there that don't always read the fine print and just go with what the company says on the phone.
coolbreeze551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 01:43 AM   #24

Well there are lots of companies that can help or doing business of transport specially for Cars and all that. Movecar is also one of the best companies I heard. Other companies or some fraud pick up the cars and call like they are really transport your car. so just keep watching for genuine company.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #25

I moved a car along a similar distance, and the price I paid was about $350. Not that bad of a quote. The company was American Auto Transport and the service that I received was open auto transport.
ayamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 07:29 AM   #26
Auto Transport City

Auto transport city, the best leading online transport marketplace for shippers and carriers to ship a car within secure payments and 24/7 support assistance.
shipping car cost calculator

Last edited by autotransportcity; 06-21-2019 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Help
autotransportcity is offline   Reply With Quote