986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   Selling my Boxster and I want to thank 986forum (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/20541-selling-my-boxster-i-want-thank-986forum.html)

986Porsche986 05-06-2009 08:46 AM

Selling my Boxster and I want to thank 986forum

Because of an unexpected move, I must part with my boxster. :( I just wanted to thank everyone here on the forum for all of their help in answering questions and making this such a great place. I'll still check in once in a while and check in on you guys. :) Thanks again, its been fun.

70Sixter 05-09-2009 08:23 AM

Good luck at your new location, :cheers:

Brucelee 05-09-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 986Porsche986
Because of an unexpected move, I must part with my boxster. :( I just wanted to thank everyone here on the forum for all of their help in answering questions and making this such a great place. I'll still check in once in a while and check in on you guys. :) Thanks again, its been fun.

Good luck. Stay in touch and thanks.

:cheers:

r9i8c7k 05-09-2009 01:36 PM

Best wishes...I sold my Porsche once too...I had to buy another eventually so I came back...maybe you too someday.

986Porsche986 05-10-2009 12:04 PM

Yeah hope so. I'm moving to northern New Mexico, Santa Fe to be more exact. Anyone that has been there will tell you its beautiful but the roads are horrible and the winters there can be pretty bad. I really don't want to park the box in a storage unit for five months. If I dont sell it, I was possibly thinking of storing it in Albuquerque (about a one hour drive from Santa Fe) where the winters aren't as bad. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks again. :cheers:

blue2000s 05-10-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 986Porsche986
Yeah hope so. I'm moving to northern New Mexico, Santa Fe to be more exact. Anyone that has been there will tell you its beautiful but the roads are horrible and the winters there can be pretty bad. I really don't want to park the box in a storage unit for five months. If I dont sell it, I was possibly thinking of storing it in Albuquerque (about a one hour drive from Santa Fe) where the winters aren't as bad. I will keep you guys posted. Thanks again. :cheers:

There are some really nice sports car roads around Santa Fe. There are only 3 or maybe four months of winter there. I'd keep the Boxster.

Lil bastard 05-10-2009 03:06 PM

GOOD RIDDENCE!

j/k...;)

Good Luck to you and whatever you decide to do!

986Porsche986 05-14-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil bastard
GOOD RIDDENCE!

j/k...;)

Good Luck to you and whatever you decide to do!

:) lol! Thanks.

As it stands now, I am thinking now that I will probably
end up keeping her. The fun factor of these cars is
nearly unbeatable.

Perfectlap 05-14-2009 10:43 AM

you'll be back....trust me.