Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #1

my car has those options, how much does it worth ?

Hello
Boxster 2000

Excellent condition - Beig leather seats ( wood interior ) - Convertible - Sensor - Xenon - 147000KMS - New services - remote control - the exterior colour is gold

can you give me a price for my car with the mentioned options according to the market ?

Last edited by e7lew; 02-14-2009 at 12:45 PM.
e7lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
There Is No Substitute.

Garage
If you where in the US, I would estimate you could get around 18k-22k. 91,000 miles is a lot, but the Litronics and hardtop are a plus. In Kuwait I have no idea if your location would positively or negatively affect the resale value.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:36 AM   #3

I'm thinking lower

maybe $14k in the US. The economy is in the dumpster, no one is buying, there are hundreds of similar cars on the market (some offered at very low prices by desperate people which sets the market price for all of them). A hardtop in that area of the world isn't liable to be a huge plus, is it? Unless it is so hot you keep the top up all the time. The mileage is a big concern for a buyer just because there are so many lower mileage cars in the competition for your attention.

(I value my 01S with 56k miles at $16-17k and this car is older, less displacement and many more miles.)

No idea how the local market would affect the price and all pricing is local.

mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote