Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2004, 05:39 AM   #21

I watched the marathon from Noon 'till about 3pm showing of 5th Gear on Sunday the 26th. These were more recent shows from 2004. It appears there was one show where the BMW outran the Boxster, but that show was not run in this series.

This program is such more REAL than that sad excuse for a car show that used to be on public TV, now on SPEED... I forget the name, but it's that fat guy with a tan-in-a-can and his dated mechanic buddy from the land of 'No bad cars'.

Anyway, I got a tape of the first one and will keep my eye open for the show where the Boxster falls off the podium.

Jim

wetsuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 07:28 AM   #22

Hey, I've asked before in this thread, but I'll ask again!

If anyone can post the Boxster segment or post a direct link to a torrent file location on the web for this particular episode (not a general one where I can't locate the correct episode without downloading and watching every single one!!!) that would be super. Thanks in advance.

By the way, Top Speed is a wonderful show and the prior torrent website link will allow you to download this BBC program... I'm now addicted.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 12:04 PM   #23

Yeah, I think you need to find the original broadcast date of the show. The episode in question is called "Our favorite Sports Car."

Adam is offline   Reply With Quote