Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
cartagena

Some more photos of my car.....

I took these ones this morning. I still have not got around to making it to the Porsche get together.....oh well....there is always next year.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #2

I couldn't help but notice that her shoe was untied
Wingnut2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
cartagena

I think the $160 I spent on the wax job was worth it.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
cartagena

You must be a foot fetish man!

She kept going in and out of the car for different shots and had to remove her shoes each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut2u
I couldn't help but notice that her shoe was untied
Old 05-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
He must be. Even I didn't notice her shoe was untied.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:07 AM   #6

I didn't even notice she was wearing shoes at all.
:dance:
1999 Porsche Boxster
(gone, but not forgotten)
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...smiley-003.gif

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!
Lil bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:21 AM   #7

Shoes???

Ohh there they are.

Great pictures.

I love Colombian women.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:05 AM   #8
eqs

You guys/girls are funny , good on you.

Cheers
eqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
FTD

Very nice. Cartagena, you crack me up. Your photos are better than many, and I'm a girl, so hope that helps! Well done.
FTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
cartagena

Hrm....two compliments from two girls. I am starting to wonder about the Porsche driving girls....but in a good way.

I can see from the logs some people have already hotlinked my photos on other car web sites.

There have been over 3000 downloads of these photos in the past 24 hours and they are not all coming from 986forum even though this is the only place I posted them.

I mentioned in another post about my thoughts of starting a web site with photos like this that updates with a new girl every day. I can get hundreds (maybe thousands) of girls like this who would be happy to pose for free.

Just thinking out loud, I wonder how many people would be interested in seeing a new girl like this every day one a site called porche-girls (or something similar since Porsche might sue my ass).....I wonder if it would be popular enough to bother doing?
Old 05-03-2008, 06:57 PM   #11

Well, one difference between guys and girls is I think a lot of girls, myself included, can look at a beautiful woman and go, "Wow, that's a hot woman," and admire her beauty. I don't see many men doing the same to other men unless they are into other men.

Your pictures though have not only beautiful women in them but great settings for the pictures, and of course a nice car. I really think a lot of people would be interested in seeing them. Now, if you could get the girls to do more than just pose by the car you could make a ton of $$$, but that's a whole different ballgame.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #12
cartagena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny
Well, one difference between guys and girls is I think a lot of girls, myself included, can look at a beautiful woman and go, "Wow, that's a hot woman," and admire her beauty. I don't see many men doing the same to other men unless they are into other men.
How many people do you think have posters on their wall with a big hairy ass on it?! Not too many I would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny
Your pictures though have not only beautiful women in them but great settings for the pictures, and of course a nice car. I really think a lot of people would be interested in seeing them. Now, if you could get the girls to do more than just pose by the car you could make a ton of $$$, but that's a whole different ballgame.
I already have enough money so I do not need to do anything like that. I like pictures that are artistic looking, cars, scenery and chicas -some of my favorite things. Now if we could fit a bottle of rum in their somewhere it would be paradise.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #13

Wink

Porsche girls calendar, count me in. Different girl everyday, am I drooling yet ? Your pictures are very good though and I too like the background. Keep up the good work...
gmboxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #14

Just get the girls to hold a bottle of rum and you'll have it all in there.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #15
eqs

3000 downloads, hmmm, I think your onto something, seems pretty popular to me

Cheers
Old 05-04-2008, 06:41 AM   #16
FTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartagena
Hrm....two compliments from two girls. I am starting to wonder about the Porsche driving girls....but in a good way.

I can see from the logs some people have already hotlinked my photos on other car web sites.

There have been over 3000 downloads of these photos in the past 24 hours and they are not all coming from 986forum even though this is the only place I posted them.

I mentioned in another post about my thoughts of starting a web site with photos like this that updates with a new girl every day. I can get hundreds (maybe thousands) of girls like this who would be happy to pose for free.

Just thinking out loud, I wonder how many people would be interested in seeing a new girl like this every day one a site called porche-girls (or something similar since Porsche might sue my ass).....I wonder if it would be popular enough to bother doing?
Go for it! I just recommend you stay on the classy side. I wouldn't have thought your photos were terrific if your girl looked like something that would embarrass her family. That's my .02.
FTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 07:10 AM   #17
eqs

I thought that his history lessons and scenery were the most interesting parts.

Cheers