Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #1

Match These Wheels.

Has anyone out there in your many wonderings of the information super-hi-way, AKA the internet, ever seen something similar to these wheels that will work on the Boxster? I really like these wheels!!! I am looking for something very similar to the Diamond Cut Black version of this model of wheel. So why not buy from OZ?

1.) Don't think OZ makes these in the "unique" Porsche Boxster lug offset pattern.

2.) While OZ has some great designs I am pretty sure at least 30% if not more of the cash I will spend on these is for the "OZ" name. Not to keen on that. Of course I spend more on other stuff cause it has the Porsche Name stamped on it.

So if anyone of has seen something very similar to these Diamond Cut Blacks please let me know. I think they are a great compromise between the Blacked Out and Silver Finish looks. A little of both worlds.

http://www.ozracing.com/at-team/wheels/street-style/canova/en

-VICTORY 3
01 BOX S

victory3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #2

anyone??!!!
victory3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:16 PM   #3

[QUOTE

1.) Don't think OZ makes these in the "unique" Porsche Boxster lug offset pattern.
[/QUOTE]

I found out that if you really want just about any rim out there for your boxster, you can buy some wheel hub adapters on ebay. They will allow you to use other bolt patterns. The only draw back is that it will push the wheels out more like wheels spacers do. Which may not be to bad but you have to get them for all 4 sides.

porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote