986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   No Way!!!!!!!!! (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/15118-no-way.html)

Blkboxster 01-19-2008 04:25 PM

No Way!!!!!!!!!

ITS me, LOL I KNOW, i just wanna know why i got banned? or my account got deleted, it makes no sense to me. dont you guys agree? this is one of my favorite websites and i was a huge contributer, i think that was not fair. this really made me upset.

:(

unklekraker 01-19-2008 04:58 PM

whaaaaat :eek:
are you sure that the acct. wasnt deleted by accident or did i miss something :confused:

Blkboxster 01-19-2008 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unklekraker
whaaaaat :eek:
are you sure that the acct. wasnt deleted by accident or did i miss something :confused:

I guess it was no accident. So if im allowed to stay or if i even want to anymore, gotta start from scratch :(
I guess it was started by my cayenne thread. i said the F word and someone didnt like it, and maybe my funny joke email that i sent to brucelee. Some people have no sense of humor, i didnt even get a warning or a referral

nola911 01-19-2008 10:05 PM

Man, that's nuts. Glad to have you back.

How'd you get the same name?

.....newbie.

rkwei 01-20-2008 03:16 AM

blkboxster,
Another mod deleted your thread for use of profanity. I deleted your account because your PM to Brucelee was not funny and didn't contain any words of remorse.

So If you stay are you going to be a good forum citizen?

RKwei

edevlin 01-20-2008 04:56 AM

I dont know the particulars of what went on, but I would think it would be appropriate for the fourm administrators to give a warning to a member before they dumped them.

Ed

husker boxster 01-20-2008 05:00 AM

When we sign on, there's a list of a few rules. Rule #1 is:

-use appropriate language. Use of profanity =account deletion.

Isn't that enough warning?

jmatta 01-20-2008 05:10 AM

Just remember George Carlin's rules of words you cannot use...or are you too young to know that?

AUDIOGUY 01-20-2008 05:57 AM

I like blkboxster...

Brucelee 01-20-2008 06:20 AM

The PM that led to this incident was a strange one.

Let's let it go and move on. If I contributed to the mix up, I apologize.

And, yes, we don't permit profanity.

I edit it out when I see it.

Thanks. :)

dcporsche99 01-20-2008 06:21 AM

Hey blkboxster,

Sorry to hear about what happened. I did read your post the day of your accident and was the first to reply. Although it did have much profanity, IMHO, I think we would all agree that if we banged up our car twice in the same spot (and to the extent that blkboxster said he did)....well,.....I believe that venting and frustration would be normal under those circumstances....and what a better site to do it on because we (as a group) get it. True, he did break the rules, but in his case it's quite understandable.

That's just my 2 cents. :cheers:

P.S. Now that you're back....be a good boy and don't forget to self-regulate (re: shift key and symbols for bad language) :D

Brucelee 01-20-2008 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcporsche99
Hey blkboxster,

Sorry to hear about what happened. I did read your post the day of your accident and was the first to reply. Although it did have much profanity, IMHO, I think we would all agree that if we banged up our car twice in the same spot (and to the extent that blkboxster said he did)....welll,.....I believe that venting and frustration would be normal under those circumstances....and what a better site to do it on because we (as a group) get it. True, he did break the rules, but in his case it's quite understandable.

That's just my 2 cents. :cheers:

P.S. Now that you're back....be a good boy and don't forget to self-regulate (re: shift key and symbols for bad language) :D

Good advice on thtat shift key thinggie! :D

bmussatti 01-20-2008 06:58 AM

Blkboxster, what happened to your Cayenne? Sorry I missed the post about your accident.

I am making no judgements, but it's got to be a bit*h keeping almost 12,000 Porsche crazies in line!

Brucelee 01-20-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmussatti
Blkboxster, what happened to your Cayenne? Sorry I missed the post about your accident.

I am making no judgements, but it's got to be a bit*h keeping almost 12,000 Porsche crazies in line!

In general, the folks on this forum are actually very very mature and appropriate. I have been on other forums and am amazed on what goes on there.

:)

Blkboxster 01-20-2008 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brucelee
In general, the folks on this forum are actually very very mature and appropriate. I have been on other forums and am amazed on what goes on there.

:)

Hey, thanks for letting me be on the forum. but how was that message i sent you bad at all, all i said was chicken and i said i never blamed your for deleting my thread.???

unklekraker 01-20-2008 07:26 AM

i know blk has learned his lesson....hehehehehehehe!

glad to see you back here, noobs! LOL :D

few more post under your belt and you're good to put in a new sig :cheers:

Blkboxster 01-20-2008 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unklekraker
i know blk has learned his lesson....hehehehehehehe!

glad to see you back here, noobs! LOL :D

few more post under your belt and you're good to put in a new sig :cheers:

yeo im like a newb, whats a rms leak? LOL

nola911 01-20-2008 08:25 AM

Hey, welcome to the forum, don't forget to post pics!

Grizzly 01-20-2008 08:41 AM

For your new sig pic, how 'bout using the mashed up Cayenne? Hehehe.

Blkboxster 01-20-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grizzly
For your new sig pic, how 'bout using the mashed up Cayenne? Hehehe.

hahahah, your to Funny.