986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster General Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/)
-   -   All Southern California............. (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-general-discussions/12721-all-southern-california.html)

blinkwatt 08-17-2007 12:11 PM

All Southern California.............

I hate you all.....just kidding,your a lucky group of people.

I just found out that my mechanic who used to work on my Boxster moved to Corona. Why would I inform you? He's AWESOME. His name is Jimmy Deering,He's MOBILE! He brings the tools to your house and works on you car for $60/hour w/ a $50 traveling fee. I normally wouldn't tell others about a mechanic but this guy did me a favor. I told Jimmy the cost that shops wanted to install the RoW kit on my Boxster($800-$1k) and he said he would do it for $400. He changed it out all on his own in less then 6 hours,he didn't even spill anything or leave a mark in my garage. It's nice to able to just sit in the house,not have to worry about having someone come to pick me up while I wait for the shop to do it's work. He also didn't mind when I was snooping around while he was working on the car.

Take advantage of his services,you won't regret it.

I know he can do most mods, headers, exhaust, suspension, tune-ups and non-major repairs. He doesn't get into a lot of electrical work,but give him a call you never know.

www.mobileworkseast.com

1*916*420*8774

CJ_Boxster 08-17-2007 02:24 PM

I'd post this in the thread with all the local shops pasted into it. I may use this guy for some repairs like secondary air injection trouble shooting.

chaudanova 08-17-2007 06:38 PM

Awesome man, thanks for the heads up... I might have to hit him up for my 3.6 swap in the near future ;)

jmabasa 08-17-2007 07:01 PM

Thanks man! That info will really come in handy! :cheers:

Topless 08-17-2007 10:12 PM

Thanks for the handoff. A quality auto mechanic is like finding gold!

GeorgeLeroy 10-25-2009 10:55 AM

Jimmy Deering

:barf: :barf: Beware of Jimmy Deering. He is very dishonest and does not have a liciense. He operates out of a van and you have no recouse. Check out Pelican Parts website, Deering is well known there and owes a lot of people parts and money.

Contact the California BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair) to learn the truth about Jimmy Deering.

:eek: :eek: Beware of Jimmy Deering :eek: :eek:

Some will say a person with one post just wants to hurt Jimmy Deering so do not take my word... just call the local BAR office before you ever call Jimmy Deering and you will be so glad you did. :eek: :eek: