986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   FS 986 and 996 Cup Holder (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/8910-fs-986-996-cup-holder.html)

blue2000s 01-05-2007 07:13 PM

FS 986 and 996 Cup Holder

It's a pretty cool little item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230074797453

rdancd816 01-06-2007 06:16 AM

I've had these in my Boxster for over a year. Frankly, I only keep the one in the passenger well and use that when driving. When placed in the drivers well the holder is cumbersome to access. Overall I have been very pleased with this product. Easy to remove and replace and very well made.

blue2000s 01-12-2007 08:01 AM

Last day for the auction!

Travis 01-12-2007 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue2000s
Last day for the auction!

I don't know man.... Can we really trust this eBay seller?

Looks pretty shiffty to me with that negitive feedback:
"tried to charge me $15.70shipping for something that costs $3.85 to ship"
:D

Heck you may get a bid from me pretty soon, been looking for something like it

blue2000s 01-12-2007 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis
I don't know man.... Can we really trust this eBay seller?

Looks pretty shiffty to me with that negitive feedback:
"tried to charge me $15.70shipping for something that costs $3.85 to ship"

Heck you may get a bid from me pretty soon, been looking for something like it

After winning the bid and refusing to pay, that guy actually threatened to come to my house and start a physical fight! I wonder how he'll do in life?

Travis 01-12-2007 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue2000s
After winning the bid and refusing to pay, that guy actually threatened to come to my house and start a physical fight! I wonder how he'll do in life?

Oh I don't know, maybe Govenor of Minnesota as in (GOVENOR JESSE VENTURA)

Some peoples kids! Like they do not take into account you have to box it up and then drive to drop it off.....

Well look someone made a bid ;)

dcallas 01-12-2007 09:02 AM

I've had one of these in my 986 for a few weeks now, and I'm generally happy with it. I bought mine directly from Ultimate Cupholders, which might be a better option if you're worried about eBay scam artists.

I had a little bit of trouble installing mine - I couldn't get it to instally "tightly" against the floor without sort of micky-mousing it in place while I had my center console removed for my B&M install. Any tips on properly installing one of these, besides the simple instructions that come with it?

Travis 01-12-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcallas
I've had one of these in my 986 for a few weeks now, and I'm generally happy with it. I bought mine directly from Ultimate Cupholders, which might be a better option if you're worried about eBay scam artists.

I was just making a jab in jest at blue2000s (he is the seller).

blue2000s 01-12-2007 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcallas

I had a little bit of trouble installing mine - I couldn't get it to instally "tightly" against the floor without sort of micky-mousing it in place while I had my center console removed for my B&M install. Any tips on properly installing one of these, besides the simple instructions that come with it?

Certainly no scam here. I look at this thing sitting in my garage just waiting to go to a good home.