Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2023, 03:38 PM   #1

Looking for Boxster Rear Speakers

I'm wondering if there is anyone looking to get rid of their Boxster 986 rear speakers - part number 986-645-503-00. These are the 4x 3" speakers that fit in the rear storage unit.

Someone gave me a set that needed new foam surrounds. I have fixed 2 but the other 2 have the wires removed from the coils, so I can't repair them. Before I buy some new ones, does anyone have a couple of these in need of repair that you want to get rid of or want to sell for cheap? Of course I'll pay shipping.

Old 01-18-2023, 12:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elav View Post
I'm wondering if there is anyone looking to get rid of their Boxster 986 rear speakers - part number 986-645-503-00. These are the 4x 3" speakers that fit in the rear storage unit.

Someone gave me a set that needed new foam surrounds. I have fixed 2 but the other 2 have the wires removed from the coils, so I can't repair them. Before I buy some new ones, does anyone have a couple of these in need of repair that you want to get rid of or want to sell for cheap? Of course I'll pay shipping.

Are you still looking for boxster 986 rear speakers? Or you already found one ?
I believe mark is selling a pair of 4x 3 boxster 986 rear speakers..send me a pm so I can refer you to the seller .
I’m a new member and don’t want to be mark spam

Thanks
Monte___carlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2023, 05:09 AM   #3
2002 Boxster S

Rear Speaker kit

I bought the Boxster rear speaker kit from Suncoast Parts. They come already set up to insert into the rear storage box after doing some minor surgery to it. They sound great. The cost is around $270 and includes all connectors, radio removable keys and instructions.