Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2022, 07:45 PM   #21
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmont View Post
hello 78F350..would you have any junk gauge cluster's of any type ? Thanks Frank
I have one that I'm repairing and Woody gave me a couple for parts. I think they are all +/- 2001 model, manual transmission. Let me know what you want and I'll see if it's available.

Old 06-04-2022, 08:04 AM   #22

wheels

Hi. Do you have the stock wheels? I need them for my car. I can send a truck or something to get them from you. thanks!
NomNom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 12:39 PM   #23

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
Hi. Do you have the stock wheels? I need them for my car. I can send a truck or something to get them from you. thanks!
I'll sort through what I have. Pretty sure I can make a complete set that I don't need. I'll post pics in a day or two.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:30 PM   #24

Garage
NomNom, would you be interested in wheels that are different styles between the front and back? I have these two front wheels without matching rears to go with them, stock (17x7):

With that I could give up two rear wheels in this style, but with some significant curb rash - worse than this one pictured (17x8.5):

That is what I'd like to do and I could let them go pretty cheap. There may be other possibilities, but I'd want 'market price'.

*assume any tires on the wheels are junk.
Old 06-06-2022, 07:00 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
NomNom, would you be interested in wheels that are different styles between the front and back? I have these two front wheels without matching rears to go with them, stock (17x7):

With that I could give up two rear wheels in this style, but with some significant curb rash - worse than this one pictured (17x8.5):

That is what I'd like to do and I could let them go pretty cheap. There may be other possibilities, but I'd want 'market price'.

*assume any tires on the wheels are junk.
As long as all the wheels are stock size, I can mix and match. Curb rash is ok, as long as the wheel is not bent or compromised
Old 06-07-2022, 03:48 AM   #26

Garage
I'll clean them up a bit and get pics of the specific wheels I have for you. We can work out details in private message.
Old 06-07-2022, 04:14 PM   #27

Garage
Here's a link to pics of the wheels:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126478035@N08/shares/0k74W4

They are stock 17" wheels, no bends, cracks, or compromised areas. One rear wheel has some scuffing on the spokes from the car being loaded too close to the rail on my trailer and one of the fronts has some staining on the inside from what looks like asphalt. I added detail shots to show those better. $150 takes all four if you can pick them up or arrange shipping at your expense. Otherwise, I can get a FedEx estimate. I'm in northeastern Oklahoma and can give a detailed location in private message.
Old 06-08-2022, 02:25 PM   #28

wheels

Those are perfect. Im at 77096 if you want to get a shipping quote. Im going to try and get one myself. What's your zip? sorry new to the forum and need to learn how to do pm...

Quote:
Here's a link to pics of the wheels:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/126478035@N08/shares/0k74W4

They are stock 17" wheels, no bends, cracks, or compromised areas. One rear wheel has some scuffing on the spokes from the car being loaded too close to the rail on my trailer and one of the fronts has some staining on the inside from what looks like asphalt. I added detail shots to show those better. $150 takes all four if you can pick them up or arrange shipping at your expense. Otherwise, I can get a FedEx estimate. I'm in northeastern Oklahoma and can give a detailed location in private message.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:21 PM   #29

Garage
Hubs arrived today, once again many thanks. Now to try and off load those S hubs!
feedback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 04:03 PM   #30

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
Those are perfect. Im at 77096 if you want to get a shipping quote. Im going to try and get one myself. What's your zip? sorry new to the forum and need to learn how to do pm...
So, here's what happened. Shortly after seeing your post, I received a PM about shipping the wheels. I didn't notice that the user name was different and that it was someone else trying to score the wheels. Anyway, when I figured out shipping to California (his zip code) and the hassle of having the tires removed I decided it was too much trouble for the time that I had available. Since then, I've been working 12 hour shifts every day and haven't had time for much else. In the week ahead, I will have a few days off. I'm sending you a private message and may still be willing to work this out. Still, a local deal may be better if you can find one.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:21 AM   #31

wheels and tires

no need to remove the tires. Will wait for your PM. Thanks!

Quote:
So, here's what happened. Shortly after seeing your post, I received a PM about shipping the wheels. I didn't notice that the user name was different and that it was someone else trying to score the wheels. Anyway, when I figured out shipping to California (his zip code) and the hassle of having the tires removed I decided it was too much trouble for the time that I had available. Since then, I've been working 12 hour shifts every day and haven't had time for much else. In the week ahead, I will have a few days off. I'm sending you a private message and may still be willing to work this out. Still, a local deal may be better if you can find one.