Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2020, 01:21 PM   #1

WTB : H&R Colilovers

Looking for H&R coilovers for 986, ideally RSS with low mileage. Let's see what's out there!

Nedlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 04:19 PM   #2

max_boost951 on Rennlist had posted up a set of the H&R RSS Clubsport coilovers for the 986 recently, and was asking $1000obo.

I'm not sure if he's sold it yet as I cannot find the thread anymore. I was about to pull the trigger, but passed on it due to the cost it would come to by the time it got past the US/Canada border. Worth trying to reach out to him if he's still got i.t
Old 04-18-2020, 05:02 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
max_boost951 on Rennlist had posted up a set of the H&R RSS Clubsport coilovers for the 986 recently, and was asking $1000obo.

I'm not sure if he's sold it yet as I cannot find the thread anymore. I was about to pull the trigger, but passed on it due to the cost it would come to by the time it got past the US/Canada border. Worth trying to reach out to him if he's still got i.t
Unfortunately they are gone already - sold on Thursday night.
Nedlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:34 PM   #4

Ah, darn. That's too bad. Hope you can find a set!
Old 04-22-2020, 10:04 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedlands View Post
Looking for H&R coilovers for 986, ideally RSS with low mileage. Let's see what's out there!
I have a set of four not sure if they are RSS or not . I bought them about 5 years ago from a forum member . I haven't gotten around to installing yet . He said they were lightly used but then decided to go full on racer mode . To be honest not sure I want to sell them but PM me and I can provide part numbers .

2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote