Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2014, 06:34 AM   #1

Litronic Headlight Parts - Driver's side

I have some parts available from a driver's side litronic headlight. The car this was taken from was in an accident and the hard plastic case and some internal parts were damaged. However, the outside lens, reflector and the litronic assembly are in good condition. For full disclosure you can read about my experience with this headlight here: http://986forum.com/forums/general-discussions/54697-advice-used-litronics.html

I'm asking $150 for the full lot, plus actual shipping. I will consider offers on each component. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks for looking.

The outside lens has discoloration and chips, but it can be polished so that it looks like new. I used the Sylvania and 3M systems on my other covers and had excellent results.

The inside reflector and assembly are in perfect condition:

The litronic lens looks good as well. I don't see any cracks, but there appears to be some oxidation on the top and back. I don't think that will interfere with the performance:

This clear corner trim for a headlight washer has one minor chip:

The remaining parts have various degrees of damage, but may be useable with some creative repair work:

I also have the wiring harness. The connectors are good, but the insulation on the wires is totally broken down so you will need to replace the wiring.

Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 11:07 PM   #2

Is this still available?

Im in need of this part, is this available?

Let me know
MKEDF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 12:27 AM   #3

I will need to check the garage to be sure. Do you want a specific part or everything?
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 06:48 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH1990 View Post
I will need to check the garage to be sure. Do you want a specific part or everything?
I need the lens and the gasket

Let me know
Old 12-19-2018, 08:33 AM   #5

picture of my boxster crash

Old 12-24-2018, 04:35 AM   #6

Boxster Headlight Mount

I have this picture

Mine is broken on the back so it does not hold the main connector on place..