986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   PSA Arctic Silver Hardtop Allentown PA Craigslist (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/72071-psa-arctic-silver-hardtop-allentown-pa-craigslist.html)

PaulE 05-07-2018 10:47 AM

PSA Arctic Silver Hardtop Allentown PA Craigslist

Not mine, no relation to seller but this seems like a decent deal for $950 -

Arctic Silver Boxster Hardtop $950 Allentown PA Craigslist

dav9515 05-07-2018 03:36 PM

i already have a deposit on it, if for some reason it falls through i will let people know!

walt2810 05-07-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav9515 (Post 569729)
i already have a deposit on it, if for some reason it falls through i will let people know!

Looks bueno. Good luck in purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CBRacerX 05-08-2018 03:56 AM

Good deal!

dav9515 05-08-2018 04:00 AM

Thanks, just need to figure out the logistics of a 6hr round trip to pick it up where my wife doesn't kill me before i get out of the house ; )

PaulE 05-08-2018 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav9515 (Post 569777)
Thanks, just need to figure out the logistics of a 6hr round trip to pick it up where my wife doesn't kill me before i get out of the house ; )

Congrats on the purchase! It reminds me of when I told my wife I won an eBay auction for my hardtop and had to drive from Northeast NJ to Suffolk County, Long Island to pick it up after a big January snowstorm a few years ago!

dav9515 05-15-2018 02:28 PM

picked up the new hard top today! Woo Hoo!

it's in great shape and i have to commend the guys for accommodating me in this purchase. It was a dealer in PA called Highline Imports, they had the hard top on a car they sold and the new owner didn't want it so they sold it separately.

They held it for me on my word for 3 weeks and brought it to an auction they were attending so we could do the transaction there. Saved me about 3hrs of driving making it possible for me to pick it up.

walt2810 05-15-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav9515 (Post 570434)

it's in great shape and i have to commend the guys for accommodating me in this purchase. It was a dealer in PA called Highline Imports, they had the hard top on a car they sold and the new owner didn't want it so they sold it separately.

They held it for me on my word for 3 weeks and brought it to an auction they were attending so we could do the transaction there. Saved me about 3hrs of driving making it possible for me to pick it up.

Always glad to hear when a deal works out. Enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starter986 05-15-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav9515 (Post 570434)

Pic or it never happened. ;)

dav9515 05-16-2018 05:40 AM

i already tucked it away in my basement storage and unfortunately didnt take pics. there's no way i am pulling it back out right now for pics, those things are a lot more cumbersome than i anticipated. I guess i was spoiled by my Miata hard top which was much easier to handle!

thinking i need to get a ceiling mount hoist for storage and installation purposes.

Starter986 05-16-2018 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dav9515 (Post 570472)
i already tucked it away in my basement storage and unfortunately didnt take pics. there's no way i am pulling it back out right now for pics, those things are a lot more cumbersome than i anticipated. I guess i was spoiled by my Miata hard top which was much easier to handle!

thinking i need to get a ceiling mount hoist for storage and installation purposes.

;)

Definitely a hoist if you're gonna make the top installation a one-man operation.

Cheers!