986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Black Hardtop For Sale-New England (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/69562-black-hardtop-sale-new-england.html)

singlecross 10-16-2017 04:30 PM

Black Hardtop For Sale-New England

Selling my Metallic Black hardtop in excellent/ new condition. Includes storage stand, softtop plastic felt window protector, and all 3 latch covers. Located in Bar Harbor, Maine but may be able to deliver to Portland or Boston area. Pictures available this weekend when I pull it out of storage. $OLD

Ciao 10-16-2017 04:38 PM

Interested in Denver, 80249

Boxstard 10-16-2017 05:19 PM

Also interested here, located in Detroit. Please post pics here or PM me. I may be in Boston area in 2 weeks. Is metallic black the factory color?

RobertKing 10-16-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singlecross (Post 552667)
Selling my Metallic Black hardtop in excellent/ new condition. Includes storage stand, softtop plastic felt window protector, and all 3 latch covers. Located in Bar Harbor, Maine but may be able to deliver to Portland or Boston area. Pictures available this weekend when I pull it out of storage. $1100

Interested in California, what year is this hard top compatible with? My Boxster S is a 2001... How is the rear glass? All wiring there??

MisterAdorno 10-17-2017 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singlecross (Post 552667)
Selling my Metallic Black hardtop in excellent/ new condition. Includes storage stand, softtop plastic felt window protector, and all 3 latch covers. Located in Bar Harbor, Maine but may be able to deliver to Portland or Boston area. Pictures available this weekend when I pull it out of storage. $1100

I'll take that off your hands in heartbeat. I'm willing to prepay over PayPal. I'm located in southern new Hampshire but I can meet you halfway, or I'm willing to go the whole way.

singlecross 10-17-2017 02:20 AM

To answer the questions above... Metallic Black is the original color. The rear glass is in excellent condition and all defroster wiring is present. To be honest, I’d prefer not to ship it but would consider it if needed.

Ciao 10-17-2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singlecross (Post 552697)
To answer the questions above... Metallic Black is the original color. The rear glass is in excellent condition and all defroster wiring is present. To be honest, I’d prefer not to ship it but would consider it if needed.

Still interested if you consider shipping

singlecross 10-20-2017 04:03 PM

Sold

Sold. Thank you.