Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2021, 10:57 AM   #1

Garage
For Sale Cheap 2002 Boxster Fuel Tank and EVAP lines

I have a complete fuel (tank, pump, lines, fuel rail) and evap lines and valves. $100 plus actual shipping. I need them gone as I need the room. Pump has been repaired at the outlet with epoxy and holds pressure just fine. See pics. More upon request. sorry was having trouble posting pics. here they are:

Attached Images

Last edited by Dllrd23; 05-27-2021 at 03:37 AM. Reason: add pics
Dllrd23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:43 AM   #2
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dllrd23 View Post
I have a complete fuel (tank, pump, lines, fuel rail) and evap lines and valves. Please make reasonable offer I need them gone as I need the room. See pics. Pump has been repaired at the outlet with epoxy and holds pressure just fine. See pics. More upon request.
Old 05-25-2021, 01:14 PM   #3

Garage
Quote:
I have a complete fuel (tank, pump, lines, fuel rail) and evap lines and valves. Please make reasonable offer I need them gone as I need the room. See pics. Pump has been repaired at the outlet with epoxy and holds pressure just fine. See pics. More upon request. sorry was having trouble posting pics. here they are:
Bump** had trouble with the pictures but have them now. Not looking for much just don't want to scrap something that someone may need.
Old 08-03-2021, 10:50 AM   #4

Garage
Quote:
I have a complete fuel (tank, pump, lines, fuel rail) and evap lines and valves. $100 plus actual shipping. I need them gone as I need the room. Pump has been repaired at the outlet with epoxy and holds pressure just fine. See pics. More upon request. sorry was having trouble posting pics. here they are:
anybody who needs any of this can have it if you pay shipping. I just can't stand to throw it away. Fuel tank with pump, Filler neck with valves, charcoal canister, fuel rail(no injectors), and EVAP lines. Let me know. First come basis.
Old 08-06-2021, 11:25 PM   #5

Hi Dllrd23! I’m interested with those parts since my son-in-law’s 2002 986s has some issue right now with fuel refilling and probably may need some of those parts.

Can I request how much will be the shipping cost to SoCal 90680?

Thank you and God bless!
ndfrigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 01:35 PM   #6

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfrigi View Post
Hi Dllrd23! I’m interested with those parts since my son-in-law’s 2002 986s has some issue right now with fuel refilling and probably may need some of those parts.

Can I request how much will be the shipping cost to SoCal 90680?

Thank you and God bless!
Sorry. I was off line for the last week. I have a filler neck, vent valve, charcoal canister assembly that would probably address his concerns. I’ll take them to work tomorrow and box up as efficiently as I can and get back to you with a shipping quote.
Old 08-13-2021, 06:42 PM   #7

thank you!
Old 09-07-2021, 10:33 AM   #8

any update sir for shipping cost? sent you also a personal message.
thank you!