Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2016, 05:55 AM   #1

18" 993/Boxster Twist wheels Upsate New York, need gone $450

Porsche 18" Turbo Twists in factory chrome finish from a 2001 Boxster S

Wheels and Tires:

Fronts: 7.5" wide ET 50 with Michelin Pilot Sport 1 evo 2s in 225/40r18. Tires are still good, and not to first wear bars yet. I am sure they would pass inspection. Chrome is fairly good. Some flaking near lug holes.

Rears: 9" wide ET 52 with Michelin Pilot Sport 1 in 265/35r18. Tires are down to first wear bar, but not to second. Safe to use for short distances, but I doubt they would pass inspection and need replacement.

Condition:
Fronts are in pretty good condition. Minor chipping by lug holes

One of the rear wheels has a large spot of chrome finish come off on the outside barrel. This can be seen clearly in the last two pictures. I painted over the affected area with chrome paint, and frankly it doesn't really bother me.

Wheels are straight and true, and could easily be refinished, powder coated, or just plasti-dipped to grey or gunmetal as to your liking.

Pictures: Porsche 18 Turbo Twist wheels for 911 or Boxster

Taking up space in my garage, want them gone. Best offer by end of June gets them. Willing to meet halfway to Rochester, Binghamton, Watertown or Albany. Shipping on a pallet possible, but likely $150+

Text for quickest response, but emails and calls welcome too.

orangeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 06:31 AM   #2

Guys I want these gone and they really aren't that bad. Would probably sell to a forum member for $350 picked up.

orangeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tubo twist , wheels