Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2016, 05:48 AM   #1

2 sets of track wheels for 986 Boxster

I have 2 sets of wheels for sale that I used on my 986 Boxster S. Both sets are 18 inch with 8 inch wide fronts and 9 inch wide rears. I would like $ 250 for one set and $300 for the other and you pay shipping. Prices are firm. Photos available by E-mail at dmunsey4@cox.net.

djmunsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #2

Can you send me photos of both sets ? Thanks ....Chiecaraig@yahoo.com
Chie830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:05 AM   #3

I'm interested too. Coloradojay@yahoo.com
coloradojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #4

Turns out one set of the wheels has 10 inch wide rear wheels and the other has 9 inch wide wheels so I will repost the information and include all details.
First set are Sport Edition Cup 4 bought through Tire Rack specifically for the Porsche Boxster. Fronts are 8 inch and have 54 MM offset. Rears are 9 inch and have 43 MM offset.

Second set are Andros Spec P bought again through Tire Rack to specifically fit the 986 Porsche Boxster. Fronts are 8 inch and have 54 MM offset. Rears are 10 inch and have 40 MM offset.

Sport Editions are $250 and you pay shipping. Andros Spec P are $ 300 and you pay shipping. See post above for E-mail information if you want to see photos.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:15 AM   #5

I have sent you an E-mail. Please read the Post I just made giving brand, size and offset. If you are still interested then E-mail me for photos.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:39 AM   #6

I think maybe people did not understand that I was trying to sell these wheels as track day /autocross wheels because I knew they were not high end wheels. I cleaned them up and the Sport Edition Cup 4 with twisted spokes do have some scuffs on them so I would take $150 for the set and you pay for and arrange the shipping. The Andros Spec 4 are in very good condition but would take $250 for the set and you arrange and pay for the shipping. The Cup 4 does not need any spacers to use and the Andros have the same rear offset (40 degrees) as the 993 turbo wheels that many used on the Boxsters. At most a 5 mm spacer could be used and without longer bolts. These are both just silver painted wheels and are not high end BBS wheels in perfect condition for a couple hundred bucks. If anyone needs wheels to throw their extra set of tires on it is hard to find anything much cheaper. These wheels are relatively light . E-mail for photos to dmunsey4@cox.net
Old 03-17-2016, 08:35 PM   #7

Emailed. Very interested in both!
TurboMeTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:28 PM   #8
trj

If not sold, Im interested.
trj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:52 PM   #9

Sorry I did not see the last 2 posts and never received your E-mails. Anyway I have now sold both sets of wheels so this thread can be closed.