Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2016, 11:04 AM   #1

Jetex exhaust for sale.

Jetex muffler. The picture is the actual one shown. It is on my car right now. Probably the best sounding muffler I have had on the car. I have had many... I have another muffler that I am putting back on is the only reason I am moving this one. It produces a mild drone, I know that is the question on everyones mind. I am asking 650.00 Or best offer. Buyer to pay actual shipping or meet up on Long Island. 11786

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 08:44 AM   #2

Garage
will this fit an S with fabspeed secondary cat deletes?
Dubaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 09:37 AM   #3

Yes it should. Are you still using the stock muffler? If so it should bolt up no issues.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:56 AM   #4

Garage
yes I am, was going to make it into a fister, but this might be a better alternative. can you please provide a vid of how bad the drone is? and maybe a vid of what it sounds like from outside of the car?
Thanks in advance,
Randy
Dubaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 04:35 AM   #5

I wouldn't mind taking video but the car is put away in my garage till the end of winter. It is actually behind my boat. My car is a bad judge of character anyway. I have a 3.4 with headers and high flow cats. Your car will most definitely sound different. I can say that the drone is little to non in my own car. I will see if I can get it around my boat. If I can I will grab some video for you. You can email me for more info. djmanjay@yahoo.com