Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2015, 05:17 AM   #1

Aerokit I/II pieces/parts wanted

Hey guys - I'm looking for Aerokit I or II pieces and parts.

Need Aero I decklid and spoiler
Aero I or II sideskirts
Aero I or 996/996 Aero(GT3) nose piece (bumper cover)

Any leads are much appreciated. PM me.

Rick

Old 03-18-2015, 08:49 AM   #2

I'm looking for AK I side skirts too but I'll help a fellow boxster guy out with this!

Not sure about pricing good/bad, that is up to you.

Porsche Boxster Rear Deck Lid Aero Spoiler
Old 03-27-2015, 04:40 AM   #3

Bump, bump. Help me out guys - you know you've got some Aero pieces sitting around you'll never use.

Thanks Fishski - that guy's pretty proud of what he has...
Old 03-27-2015, 09:26 AM   #4
98 Arctic silver 986

Garage
porsche parts This guy looks like he has the skirts still attached to the sides of the car. He took every panel off the car as far as I can tell. He has another ad, its a Boxster wearing a lambo skin.
tommy583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 03:22 AM   #5

Deck Lid

I have a Deck Lid, Never installed. It will need some work where the rubber stops go.
Rich
Doginu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:28 AM   #6

I'll have a boxster gt3 oem front bumper available shortly has damage but would be an easy and worthwhile fix.
Attached Images

Lcrivers816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 09:08 AM   #7

I might also part with my rear deck lid and spoiler
Lcrivers816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 12:32 PM   #8

Doginu and Lcrivers816 - I sent you both PM's.

Let's work a deal.

Thanks!

Rick

Keep 'em coming guys - I appreciate any/all leads!
Old 04-15-2015, 11:02 AM   #9

I have the front bumper. Needs a respray as it has about 50k on it. No rips or tears or dents though. Located in 11786. I'm not sure how I would ship it? 100.00 bucks and it s whomevers.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 12:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAAY View Post
I have the front bumper. Needs a respray as it has about 50k on it. No rips or tears or dents though. Located in 11786. I'm not sure how I would ship it? 100.00 bucks and it s whomevers.
PM sent.

Call me and we'll work shipping details.

thanks!

Rick
Old 04-15-2015, 03:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAAY View Post
I purchased a GT3 front bumper from a forum member a few years ago. He placed it in a large box that was just a little longer/wider/taller than the bumper. The box was half filled with packing peanuts then the bumper was placed into the box. Wiggle the bumper down into the peanuts then fill to the top and tape it shut. Makes for a light package and it will ship safely. Greyhound is a great alternative to UPS or FED EX. Hope this helps.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 03:47 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfuerst911sc View Post
I purchased a GT3 front bumper from a forum member a few years ago. He placed it in a large box that was just a little longer/wider/taller than the bumper. The box was half filled with packing peanuts then the bumper was placed into the box. Wiggle the bumper down into the peanuts then fill to the top and tape it shut. Makes for a light package and it will ship safely. Greyhound is a great alternative to UPS or FED EX. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the tips. JAAY and I talked this afternoon about some ideas. We'll throw yours in the pot.

I remember the bumper you got (silver, wasn't it?). If'n I would have been a bit quicker it'd be on my car!

Thanks!

Rick
Old 04-16-2015, 03:26 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
Thanks for the tips. JAAY and I talked this afternoon about some ideas. We'll throw yours in the pot.

I remember the bumper you got (silver, wasn't it?). If'n I would have been a bit quicker it'd be on my car!

Thanks!

Rick
Yep the silver one.......glad I was quicker

2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote