Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2015, 07:38 PM   #1

FS/FT-Convertible Top and Misc. 2000 Boxster

Hey guys/gals, I have a 2000 boxster that I stripped and only use as a weekend fun "race" car. While still in good condition, I took off the top along with the whole assembly, motors, etc. It is the dark blue, almost black, cover that comes off a standard yellow 2000 boxster. I was keeping everything in my garage in case I ever sell the car and needed to put it back on, but I don't plan on getting rid of it at this point. It will forever be a "fun" car for me.

Also got various stock parts (radio, console, etc) that I can get rid off if your interested. I'll even sell the clam shell (cover for top), pop up spoiler, spare tire, user manual, etc. Whatever it doesn't need to go fast and make me smile. Make me an offer. Hoping to sell the whole top assembly at once for good deal but willing to separate for the right price on say just the top or a motor. Located in TN. Local delivery an option for the right deal. Rear window is the soft "glass", no cracks/tears in anything last time I looked at it. Should have everything you need to install and ride.

Rather get cash, but willing to entertain trade offers. Like boy toys, motorcycles, atvs, things that go bang, etc. Whatcha got?

Willing to throw you guys some deals, but don't low ball me too bad please. We all know what this stuff is going for on eBay, forums, etc. I'm sure I can beat them, but at least make it worth my time. Trying to fund an upcoming race season.

Thanks,
Joe

FLOJOE is offline   Reply With Quote