Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2014, 11:51 AM   #1

Arrow FS: BBS LM Wheels 986 Spec - ***SOLD***

Hey folks,

I have been sitting on this set of 986 spec'd Authentic BBS LM wheels for some time, considering installing them on my 993. However, I have found another set of wheels that I'd rather run on my Carrera so these ones are for sale. There is some slight curb rash and I am considering having these refinished and polished by my local wheel shop. These are the real deal and not reproductions.

These wheels are intended for Boxster/Cayman 986 or 987 offsets, but they should work on narrow body 993 and 996 Carreras. These might work on 964, late model 944, and 968 as well, but the potential buyer should do their homework on fitment first.

I have two asking prices: one without the touch-up work done and one with. My pricing is firm.

Specs:
2 Front Wheels: 18" x 8" et 50
2 Rear Wheels: 18" x 9.5" et 55

Condition:
Very Good. Some of the wheels have slight curb rash. One wheel has a single scuff on the center spokes.

Price:
As Is: $2600 + shipping and PayPal Fees
Reconditioned: $3000 + shipping and PayPal Fees

New these wheels run close to $1000 each plus shipping and sales tax. They are also made to order and take time for delivery. These wheels are period appropriate to '90s and early '00s Porsches and are considered by many as the most desirable aftermarket wheels.

Local buyers preferred, but I am willing to ship these at the buyer's expense. Additional photos available upon request. I am in no rush to sell these and will wait for the right buyer.

Name:  photo 1 (4).JPG
Views: 761
Size:  449.6 KB

Name:  photo 2 (4).JPG
Views: 536
Size:  338.9 KB

Name:  photo 3 (2).JPG
Views: 545
Size:  447.1 KB

Last edited by RaisedOnPorsches; 05-06-2014 at 08:45 PM.
RaisedOnPorsches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:28 PM   #2

I've got a couple of local inquiries so these may be gone by next weekend.
Old 05-06-2014, 08:45 PM   #3

These wheels have sold

These wheels have sold