Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 07:45 PM   #1

I'm Emptying the 986 Toy Box!!!

Hey folks,

In addition to getting ready to sell my '99 Boxster, it is time for me to clear out storage as well. I've got several nice Boxster extras for sale. I'm located in the San Francisco, CA area. Local pick-up preferred, but I will ship these goodies to good homes.

All prices are Or Best Offer (OBO). Discounts more likely for those purchasing multiple items. Cash is king. PayPal payments are accepted. Personal checks work too, but I'll wait for them to clear prior to shipping.

Agency Power Short Shifter, Agency Power Shifter Linkage, and OEM shifter assembly (sold together) - $295 + shipping
- This short shifter has very little use on it, maybe 1000 miles maximum.

• Porsche OEM Aerokit 1 Rear Wing in Seal Grey - $350 + shipping
- I bought this puppy from the original owner via ebay five years ago. I never ended up painting it or installing it. There are some scuffs in the paint, but nothing that Dr. Paintchip couldn't fix. There are plenty of aftermarket wings, but the OEM ones are quite hard to come by. There is a rear brake light built into the wing, but the previous owner cut the wires so I've never tested the bulps out. Shipping will likely be costly for this long awkward piece.

• Full Set of Porsche OEM 5-spoke Carrera Lightweight Wheels Boxster widths (7.5" F & 9" R) - ***SOLD***
- Other than the narrow body hollow spoke turbo twists, these are some of the lightest OEM 18" wheels that will fit a 986 Boxster properly. No spacers necessary. These are in the standard wheel color and aren't off a SE550. All four wheels have rather bad road rash. I purchased these from a wrecker a long while back intending to refinish them. These come with tires mounted on them that are too old to use. I've left them on to protect the wheels while in storage. Whelp that plan didn't happen either...

• Porsche OEM Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor (Brand New Sealed in Box) - $195 + shipping
- I somehow ordered two of these when I needed one a while back. These aren't cheap either! This MAF is only for 1997-99 2.5l Boxsters. I'll even through in a used MAF that could possibly be reconditioned with some CNC MAF cleaner at no charge.

• New Schnell Performance Exhaust Headers for 2.5l Boxsters 1997-99 - ***SOLD***
- I bought these recently off these very forum. These sold for approximately $800 new and I'm fairly sure they aren't made anymore. These headers come with the necessary gaskets and clamps for installation. Brand new never installed. I'm passing on this great deal to the next fortunate 986 owner. I'm pretty firm on my asking price for this one.

--------
Whelp that's it for my box of Boxster goodies. Please contact me by PM with specific inquiries.

Last edited by RaisedOnPorsches; 04-03-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: typos, item sales, price revisions
RaisedOnPorsches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:09 AM   #2

Interest has been shown on both the Agency Power short-shifter and linkage, and the Schnell headers.

Reasonable offers wont be turned away.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:54 AM   #3

I'm revising certain prices and bumping for the weekend:

Short Shifter, Linkage, Assembly - $250 +shipping
Aerokit 1 Wing - $250 +shipping
5-Spoke Lightweights - $1000 +shipping
Old 01-22-2014, 06:55 PM   #4

Bump! Plus photos of the actual Aerokit 1 Wing:

It is in quite nice condition and is ready to be bolted on.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #5

The wheels have sold.

Last edited by RaisedOnPorsches; 01-25-2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old 01-25-2014, 06:33 PM   #6

Here are some photos of the Schnell Exhaust Headers:

Old 01-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #7

The headers have sold. That leaves the Aerokit Wing and MAF sensor as the two remaining items.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:17 PM   #8

The short shifter kit is back up for grabs. Prices for the SSK, aerokit wing, and MAF have been revised in the original post. Photos of the SSK will be posted shortly.

Last edited by RaisedOnPorsches; 02-27-2014 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #9

Old 02-27-2014, 01:26 PM   #10