Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
DER BXTR - Basalt Black

WTB: 03-04 Clear headlights (halogen)

Looking to buy or maybe trade for a set of used clear lens, non-amber, headlight assemblies for an 2003-04 Boxster in good working condition. Non-litronic, please. Alternatively, a set of the 1999-01 996 non-amber headlights would work too. Please PM me if you have a set you're wanting to part with.

*I'm also willing to work out some sort of trade for the lights in exchange for various parts I have, including:

- Complete set of 17 x 7 and 17 x 8.5 Boxster rims that were optional on the 97-99 models, center caps included, and currently stored in the original boxes that my other wheels were shipped in. These are straight, no bends, or major curb rash.
- Pair of rear tail lights with amber lenses as seen on the earlier Boxsters (in perfect condition, no scratches)
- Perfect pair of halogen headlight assemblies with the non-removable amber lenses that were standard on the 97-02 Boxsters. No clouding, broken tabs or cracks whatsoever, and rubber trim is fully intact.

q2usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #2

I have them

See pictures in post 2002 boxster parting out. Not for trade just for sale
capt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
DER BXTR - Basalt Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt46 View Post
See pictures in post 2002 boxster parting out. Not for trade just for sale
The ones you have listed are pre-2003 lights with amber plastic coating on the bottom portion. I'm looking for the all-clear lens version that came on the 03-04s. Thanks though.

q2usmc is offline   Reply With Quote