Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 05:31 PM   #1

986 Audio and Windblocker Parts FS

Here we have the last of my 986 parts from my 2000 986 base that I recently sold. All parts worked when they were removed from the car to replace with aftermarket parts but as I have sold the car I have no way to guarantee they still work so caveat emptor. All prices include shipping. Link to pictures at the end of the listing.

Stock non Bose amplifier that comes mounted in the frunk from the factory. Comes with mounting bracket. Couldn't find OEM price but asking $50.

Driver and passenger side door mounted speakers (woofers) for non Bose standard audio system. These are $50 each from Porsche. I will sell the pair for $70.

Dash mounted mid range and tweeter combination for standard non Bose audio system. Not sure whether it is driver or passenger side. This is $70 from Porsche, I will sell it for $45.

Rollhoop mounted wind deflectors. Driver's side is flawless. Passenger side is cracked from somehow getting caught in the top lowering mechanism at some point (how does that happen). Should still slot into place in the rollhoop since the crack is not near the tabs that secure it in the opening but if not could certainly be secured with a zip tie around the problem area fairly inconspicuously. These are $143.50 each from Porsche. I will sell the pair for $175.

Saratoga cupholder. It clips under the edge of the console and can be installed on either the driver's or passenger's side of the console. Unlike other cupholders it requires no permanent modification to the car and can be easily removed. Comes with an adapter so that it can tightly hold both cans and larger bottles. Was originally $60. I will sell for $20.

Pictures can be found at Porsche Parts For Sale | Facebook

I will do my best to respond to questions as quickly as possible. I have already sold a set of Litronics and a B&B Triflow catback through this forum and I am afraid that the items above represent the last link I have to my beloved 986.

phaphaphooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #2

Pm sent in the cup holder. Thanks
walt2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #3

pm sent on door speaker and roll hoop insert.
2000 Boxster S 3.2L
1990 Land Rover Defender 6x6
Bala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt2810 View Post
Pm sent in the cup holder. Thanks
Do you accept paypal?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #5

Interested in Driver's side windblocker

Do you still have the left driver's side windblocker.

Please email me with price if you have it: Steve
Drsms22@gmail.com
Stephan Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:55 AM   #6

Any updates on this???
Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #7

Walt, I do accept Paypal. I owe you some pictures that should be to you shortly. Everyone else, I have replied to all PMs
Old 01-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #8

Below are some pictures that have been requested of the stock amplifier. If anyone else has trouble viewing specific pictures in the album linked in the op, please let me know and I will upload them here.