Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #1

Garage
FS: Dr. ColorChip Arctic Silver, License Plate Frame, Fuel Door Actuator

* For any local buyers in ATL area take off $5 for shipping credit if you want to pick anything up (not looking to make money on shipping to Forum members who have always treated me right). Also, everyone can assume an additional discount of $5 off on any combination of the below.

Dr. ColorChip automotive paint chip system for Arctic Silver. This is the large kit that is sold for $59 and has never been used. $40 shipped to the CONUS.

[Actuator SOLD]

Nearly new brushed stainless steel Porsche license plate frame (official Porsche merchandise). This was on my babied Boxster S so it is used but is excellent condition. Black rubber bushing pieces (which I didn't use, nor did my neighbor) are missing. $40 from the Dealer and on EBAY. $25 shipped. For an additional $5 I will also add the black Porsche plastic license plate that typically sits behind a license plate.

Also have two "S" emblems in the standard silver. Neither have sticky backing any longer. One is in perfect shape and once has some of the silver paint smudged off (perfect for a recolor to Red). Both regular mailed for $10.

These are up for sale as I just traded in my boxster S for a four seat convertible to keep the peace in my household with two girls under the age of 8 that each wanted to make the weekend car their own...

I'm not on this site regularly any longer so please text me at 609 346 6967 and I can send pictures.

Last edited by AndrewG; 07-25-2012 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Added Item and shipping
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #2

Garage
If someone wants to buy the paint kit and license plate frame you can have them both for for $50.

I will throw in the S emblems with the first purchase of this remaining stuff.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #3

I'll take the color chip
sfoster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:19 PM   #4

Garage
Here is what the license plate looks like
Old 07-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #5

Garage
Here is what is left

Nearly new brushed stainless steel Porsche license plate frame (official Porsche merchandise). This was on my babied Boxster S so it is used but is excellent condition. Black rubber bushing pieces (which I didn't use, nor did my neighbor) are missing. $40 from the Dealer and on EBAY. $25 shipped.

Black Porsche plastic license plate that typically sits behind a license plate. $5 plus shipping (free shipping if purchased fir the fame above).

Also have two "S" emblems in the standard silver. Neither have sticky backing any longer. One is in perfect shape and once has some of the silver paint smudged off (perfect for a recolor to Red). Get both of them for $5 plus postage.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:40 PM   #6

Garage
Bump $25 shipped takes all of this stuff left (license plate frame, plastic porsche license under plate, S emblems). Text 609 346 6967
Old 08-01-2012, 10:19 AM   #7

Garage
This is SOLD.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #8

Thanks Andrew, looking forward to getting the plate cover!
Skrapmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #9

BTW, excellent seller, I received it super fast!

Skrapmot is offline   Reply With Quote