Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2005, 03:04 PM   #1

Sport Seats for Sale OR partial Trade

I am selling a set of Black Leather Sport Seats. They will fit any Boxster 1997-2004 or 911 1999-2004, These seats have no rubs, wearing or tears to be found. They have the Crest embossed on the headrests. The backs are finished in the rare textured Graphite Grey. This creates a very unique look that will match any color combination. These seats also have the factory 'deviated stitching'. The stitching on these seats is done in Speed Yellow. I got a few quotes from local reputable upholstery shops to re-do the stitching in another color, the quotes I got where
anywhere from $50-120 to re-do the stitching on both seats. I will consider a partial trade for regular good condition Black Seats (power or non, full or partial leather). I have many pictures available. E-Mail to discuss Price.

BoxsterBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 02:19 PM   #2

too bad you are so far away.. these would look great in my speed yellow 2002 Boxster S (with standard seats).. and I only have 8K miles on my boxster!!!

..oh well, good luck with the sale!!!
ceboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 02:46 PM   #3

Pricing?

I'm interested in the seats - how much? My seats are in good condition so would be looking to do a trade - it's a 2001 Boxster with 33k miles.

You can email me at simonleung33@gmail.com if you want to discuss further.
idjiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 05:57 PM   #4

More info

Can you email so pics? Prices? If possible, send them to cdemanty@ktgy.com
thanks

avboxsterS is offline   Reply With Quote