Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2012, 03:43 AM   #1

Garage
2001 Boxster 'S' suspension components

I just installed the M030 suspension package on my 2001 Boxster 'S', so I have the original 'S' suspension components up for sale.

Components you'll receive:
- Front sway bar - 23.6mm
- Rear sway bar - 18.5mm
- Front struts - Part number 986.343.041.20, Bilstein, 'Violet' dot on strut body
- Rear struts - Part number 986.333.051.20, Bilstein, 'Violet' dot on strut body
- Front coil springs - 'White' paint mark at top of coil, 'Blue' and 'White' paint dots at bottom of coil
- Rear coil springs - 'Green' paint dot at top of coil, 'Violet' and 'Yellow' paint dots at bottom of coil
- Front and rear factory sway bar drop links
- Front and rear rubber sway bar bushings

All parts are in good shape. Car has 45,708 miles on it when I made the exchange. $300.00 for the lot.
Email me if interested and we can take it from there. I'd prefer a local face-to-face transaction, but I can ship. It's a heavy box, and the freight will be on you.

Spyderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #2

Garage
Sold!

Suspension components are sold! Thanks Tom, I hope you get your Boxster back on the road and enjoying it again!

Spyderman is offline   Reply With Quote