Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #1

WTB Stock rear 986 bumper

Title says it. The previous owner of my car backed it up into a pole, and part of my rear bumper seems to be this cheap plasticy-material.

I am hoping to get a rear bumper (black preferably) for cheaper than I would getting a rear kit (I hate the way most of them look)

LMK

Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:19 PM   #2

Garage
I thought I saw one on Atlanta Craigslist yesterday for under $200 and it was black.

Lights will go out tomorrow.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #3

Garage
Well I was right it was less than $200 (at $125) but the closeup picture show damage and poor condition. I'd offer to take a look at it for you but it honestly looks terrible and I would't pair it up with your sweet new lights. Sorry.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #4

Yea, that first picture made my heart jump, and then the other pictures just killed it.

I may just end up getting a cheap rear bumper like the G-Sport or, if I can afford it, the 997 GT3 rear bumper
Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono0001 View Post
Yea, that first picture made my heart jump, and then the other pictures just killed it.

I may just end up getting a cheap rear bumper like the G-Sport or, if I can afford it, the 997 GT3 rear bumper
I have a rear bumper that is black. Nothing wrong with it at all. I went and put a fulll kit on my car. That is the only reason it is off the car. if your interrested my num is 830 832 6603.

Hooker012 is offline   Reply With Quote