Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #1

1999 Boxster - Misc. parts for sale

I bought a great 1999 Porsche Boxster that I am converting to an electric car. I believe the IMS bearings went, but besides for that, all parts are working and in good shape. I'm selling whatever components won't be needed in an electric car - engine, fuel, exhaust, A/C, and cooling systems. I'll be keeping most of the interior and trim pieces.

Below are some of the items that I won't need and am selling. Most of these parts work in any Porsche 986, 911, or 996 between the years of '97- '04. If there are any parts not mentioned that you are looking for, let me know and we can make a deal. I am also open to trading parts. For example, I am looking for a three-spoked Porsche steering wheel and new shock absorbers. Make me an offer.

If you have any questions, want to see pictures, or need more information I am always happy to discuss.

All parts are OE unless otherwise noted. Please inquire for any part not listed, it is likely that I just haven't gotten to it yet.

Last edited by ElectricRob; 03-26-2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Updated list
ElectricRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:13 AM   #2

Updated list
ElectricRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #3

Do you still have the engine cases?
John T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
2002 Boxster S

Garage
Eighteen months later: how's the electric conversion going? I'd be really interested in seeing that!