Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2005, 08:49 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Shortbus Send a message via MSN to Shortbus Send a message via Yahoo to Shortbus
Cool SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD: Boxster Roof Transport System RTS

Price drop.

I sold my Boxster so I'm looking to sell the RTS for it. I can include Porsche's single bike carrier as well, all works great and has been used a handful of times. All you would need are the car frame mounts for this rack for front pillars and rear. This system mounts with the soft top up or down or with a hardtop. I'm asking 450$ for the whole lot shipped in the US.

Christian -

Last edited by Shortbus; 07-25-2007 at 05:35 AM.
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:35 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Shortbus Send a message via MSN to Shortbus Send a message via Yahoo to Shortbus
here we go:

Old 10-05-2005, 08:26 AM   #3

ok how about 450 shipped in the US? Or I will also consider selling the carrier without the bike mount. :dance:
Old 03-25-2007, 01:32 AM   #4

I am very interested; now, what exactly do I need to mount this ? and how much additional will that cost ??; thanks; jes;
jshahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:01 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshahn
I am very interested; now, what exactly do I need to mount this ? and how much additional will that cost ??; thanks; jes;
This was posted almost 2 years ago and now has at the top SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD. I have a feeling it isn't for sale anymore.
But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?
Lots of people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.
Porschekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:46 AM   #6

yeah sorry folks I had forgotten to update the title i updated this morning this was indeed sold over a year ago. I miss my porschster