Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2005, 08:13 AM   #1

Nav CDs 2001-1 for sale

Hi all. I recently purchased a set of CDs from Navteq after not being able to find this years' anywhere else. Living in NJ, I really only need the NorthEast disc (#6). If anyone is looking for the others, please let me know.

I would like to get ~$50 for each CD (compared to $150 for one from Navteq), but we can always negiotiate. These are brand new discs, not copies, come in the original case with the Map Data CD Information Guide. If anyone would like to see a pic, just let me know.

To find out which CD covers your area, go to www.navteq.com, click Map Updates, click Find Coverage Map, follow the prompts for your region, but when asked for car data, use 2002 BMW 3-Series. For some odd reason this data isn't available for our cars, but the region splits for each CD are the same. Also, the price of each disc listed will be $129, ours is higher, go figure

Thanks for your interest.

NoElise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 08:14 AM   #2

Navteq discs

I would like to buy some of the 2001.1 discs from you. I would like the following 3 CD's. I will pay you $40 per disc and then add in $10 for shipping via USPS for a total of $130. These are the discs:

Map 1 - California, ...
Map 2 - Northwest/Southwest
Map 5 - Midwest (Chicago region, ...)

Please email me at birenmpatel23@yahoo.com with a pic if you have one. Thanks.

Biren

bpatel23 is offline   Reply With Quote