Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #1

Smile Porsche Seats for shipping (read on)...

I recently purchased a set of great used full power seats (no heat) to replace my worn seats (the bolster had a hole in it). I switched the leather covers from the replacement seats to my original manual seats and now have the full power seat frames w/ worn covers available (they are complete).

These are heavy and would be awkward and expensive to ship. Because the covers from my old seats are worn, I am guessing they have little resale value. If anyone is interested or needs these, they are available for the cost of packing and shipping. If you come and pick them up here in Bakersfield, I will give you something cool to drink and help you load them into your vehicle for absolutely nothing!!

I would prefer to dispose of them whole, but if you need a seat motor or any other bits and pieces, let me know and I'll strip them down before I throw them away.

2012 Tunda - Dad Hauler
Fat Tire - Favorite Beer
2TrunkSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:55 PM   #2

Bump

Last chance before I send these away, please let me know by this weekend if there is any interest, otherwise I would like (need) my garage space back!

Remember, these are only going to cost shipping (actual cost). There's nothing in this for me at all!
2012 Tunda - Dad Hauler
Fat Tire - Favorite Beer
2TrunkSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to ultimate1 Send a message via Yahoo to ultimate1
just sent you a pm

ultimate1 is offline   Reply With Quote