986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/)
-   Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   FS Boxster rear diffuser (http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-cayman-parts-sale-wanted/28544-fs-boxster-rear-diffuser.html)

yellowboxster01 04-17-2011 03:42 PM

FS Boxster rear diffuser
 
The two ďwingĒ pieces under the rear bumper to update it to an 03+ bumper look. They are fiberglass and in primer. They will fit 97-02 bumper. I won them at a Porsche event years ago and never installed them. Theyíve been wrapped up in the attic for about 3 years now and I donít think Iíll ever get around to installing them. Maybe one of you will get more use out of them. Iíll post pics later tonight.

$175 shipped, paypal ready.

Thanks

yellowboxster01 04-18-2011 04:30 AM

This is an example of what I'm selling. That is not my auction nor am I affiliated with them. I'm simply providing the link as a reference. Even when I do get a picture up you won't be able to really tell what they are unless you're familiar with them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-Boxster-rear-bumper-Diffusers-New-Unpainted-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e627c8d3fQQitemZ13050 1348671QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

yellowboxster01 04-21-2011 05:36 PM

Still for sale. Will take $160 shipped.

yellowboxster01 04-22-2011 04:34 AM

Yeah, those are them. I'll take a pic tonight. I believe mine came from ****************************************.

Tieniber 05-08-2011 09:55 PM

Sent you a PM

Tieniber 05-12-2011 08:33 PM

I'd like to purchase your diffusers - please PM me back.

Doc Fizzix 05-13-2011 07:50 PM

Tieniber

Be careful here with this seller. I sent this guy $50.00 two weeks ago and since that time I have heard nothing from yellowboxster01 and I have no item. I spent the last week sending emails and PMs trying to get a tracking number and/or some kind of response from this seller but I have heard nothing. I had to file a claim with pay-pal to try and get my money back

Mark_T 05-15-2011 05:51 AM

That is unfortunate, and certainly not what you would expect from an established forum member with over 600 posts. Even worse that it is happening to someone new to the forum - doesn't exactly make a good first impression, does it?

I hope it turns out to be all a misunderstnding.

Please let us know how this turns out.

Doc Fizzix 05-15-2011 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_T
Even worse that it is happening to someone new to the forum - doesn't exactly make a good first impression, does it? Tends to give the entire group a bit of a black eye.


I am good, could have happened to anyone. I have been doing business on eBay and on my other forum from my previous car and I have never had a problem before so it was bound to happen sometime. In the back of my mind I am thinking something must have happened because the fellow had been around for a long time so I am hoping it was nothing major.

yellowboxster01 05-19-2011 04:34 AM

I didn't rip anyone off. I am going to school full time in addition to working full time. My online access is limited but, I do appreciate all the kind words. :rolleyes: Doc Fizz will have his money this afternoon.

I'll just sell this stuff through ebay since my reputation has been put to the test. Look for it on ebay and buy with confidence. The diffusers are also for sale locally.

Doc Fizzix 05-19-2011 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowboxster01
I didn't rip anyone off. I am going to school full time in addition to working full time. My online access is limited but, I do appreciate all the kind words. :rolleyes: Doc Fizz will have his money this afternoon.

I would sure appreciate getting my money back at this late stage in the game and I will let everyone know when that happens. I total understand getting bogged down by work and school so it would have been nice to at least have let me know what was going on instead of blowing me off for the last three weeks after I made payment. I am still trying to figure out your PM today saying that communication has been "bleak" when you have not responded to any of my emails/PMs; I was not sure if you were trying to apologize and you were agreeing that communication from you has been "bleak" or if you were trying to re-direct the issue. Non the less, I do appreciate you finally getting back to me with some kind of update. :cheers:

yellowboxster01 05-19-2011 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Fizzix
I would sure appreciate getting my money back at this late stage in the game and I will let everyone know when that happens. I total understand getting bogged down by work and school so it would have been nice to at least have let me know what was going on instead of blowing me off for the last three weeks after I made payment. I am still trying to figure out your PM today saying that communication has been "bleak" when you have not responded to any of my emails/PMs; I was not sure if you were trying to apologize and you were agreeing that communication from you has been "bleak" or if you were trying to re-direct the issue. Non the less, I do appreciate you finally getting back to me with some kind of update. :cheers:

Your refund has been issued.

Paypal put a limitation to my account. Therefore the funds sent did not show. I looked at my paypal the day we made the agreement. I didn't see the $50. The money never registered as being in my account and I didn't get a receipt from paypal due to the limitation. The limitation was placed because someone had gained access to my account. I called this morning and got everything sorted out with paypal and a representative in the claims department made sure the refund was issued.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't mean for it to end up this way.

Doc Fizzix 05-19-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowboxster01
Your refund has been issued.

Paypal put a limitation to my account. Therefore the funds sent did not show. I looked at my paypal the day we made the agreement. I didn't see the $50. The money never registered as being in my account and I didn't get a receipt from paypal due to the limitation. The limitation was placed because someone had gained access to my account. I called this morning and got everything sorted out with paypal and a representative in the claims department made sure the refund was issued.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I didn't mean for it to end up this way.

All is good. I did get the refund today, thank you very much for taking care of this. Sorry to hear about your paypal account, hope you can get everything straightened out. Take care :cheers:


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website