Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 07:17 AM   #1

Carbon Fiber GT3 Seats For Sale

I bought these from Imagine Auto a year ago. They are black suede carbon fiber GT3 seats. They arn't factory Recaros but are are just as good, if not better than the fiberglass Recaro GT3 seats. They are very light, I would say just a couple pounds, the mounting hardware weighs more than the seat. Both seats and hardware included, an extra $60 for the harness mounting bar (so you can install 5 or 6 point harnesses), and an extra $300 for a factory Porsche street legal push button schroth 6 point harness and a black 5 point latch harness with brey kraus hardware and racing latches. $1,000 plus shipping or local pickup for the seats.

SilentThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:34 PM   #2

Here is a picture of the seats. That is the exact harness I bought, even have the receipt. http://porsche.parkplacestores.com/Porsche-Performance-GT3-Seats-and-Harnesses-Porsche-6-Point-Harness.asp?c=23&ci=2393&us=69613.01

And here is the anti-sub, also have receipt from the website. http://porsche.parkplacestores.com/Porsche-Performance-GT3-Seats-and-Harnesses-Porsche-Anti-Sub-Attaching-Bar.asp?c=23&ci=1821&us=69617.37

Last edited by SilentThunder; 02-19-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #3

bump............
Old 09-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #4
Track rat

Garage
Silent,
If your seats are FIA certified (with date sticker) you have a sale. Without the FIA sticker they won't pass tech inspection at the tracks I run. Let me know.