Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 11:23 AM   #1

NEW GAHH Black Convertible Top with Glass Window for 1997-2002 Boxster

New (in the original box) GAHH Black Convertible Top Made in German High-Level Acoustic A5 Canvas. (Mfg. part #150-3121G)

Complete with Heated, Tinted GLASS Window and defroster wiring harness.
(retail value $159.00). All mounting hardware is supplied.

UltraMaxx Window Bonding System:
Lifetime Warranty on Glass Bonding
Eliminates Piping and Stitching along edge of glass window
Eliminates heat-sealed press marks along edge of glass window

High Level Acoustic A5 German Cloth Topping Materials (a $200 value at no charge):
Effectively seals out road noise
Sound-suppression similar to a hard-top
Offers versatility, style & a perfect fit

Manufacturer's cost: $925 My price: $750 or best offer

Last edited by pwsal14; 08-11-2009 at 11:07 AM.
pwsal14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
2001 RUF 3800S

Do you have a picture? what color is it? and is this just the skin?
violametallic-S- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #3

If you have the receipt (for warranty purposes) and the warranty is transferable I'll take it.

Please PM me.

Last edited by funkdefino; 08-08-2009 at 05:28 PM.
funkdefino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #4

Boxster Convertible Top

[FONT=Times New Roman]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwsal14

I bought the top from Performance Products and it was shipped to me directly from the GAHH plant in California. I have the Performance Products receipt and below is the GAHH warranty information from their web site www.gahh.com. Since the top has never been installed, the full warranty should be in effect. I will be happy to discuss shipping options with you and please call me if you have any additional questions.

Paul
301-797-8814 (Maryland)

G.A.H.H. Interior Kits, Convertible Tops, Glass and Plastic Windows, Headliners, Top Boots and related products are guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship at the time of shipment from our facility.

We offer a pro-rated 2-year Warranty for our products based on the type of topping in which our product is made, and the length of time our product has been installed. We guarantee our workmanship, and offer protection against failure in toppings such as cracking, delamination, severe discoloration (except lighter colors of German Cloth toppings for which no Warranty is available) during the Warranty periods listed below.

Our Warranty does not cover damage caused to our products by failure to properly operate a convertible top and glass or plastic window. Our Warranty furthermore does not cover any damage caused by abuse, whether accidental or intentional; or damage which may occur during installation of our products; or caused by failure to use or replace side cables, rain rails or other original components; or by use of improper cleaning techniques or cleaners.

Our Warranty does not cover damage against breakage of glass windows. We do however offer a 2 year Warranty against failure of the bond of the sport topping to the glass, or failure in the topping that would cause the glass window not to operate correctly

Our Warranty is 2 years for all of our manufactured products. We stand behind our products, and while we must protect against abuse and negligence, customer satisfaction is always the number one priority of our Warranty policy.

pwsal14 is offline   Reply With Quote